Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I saw this and i thought its a joke but its not! Masturbation Booth in NYC

12 posts in this topic

There's Now a Masturbation Booth in NYC Made for Men to Relieve Stress During the Workday

Old New York was lit for pervs once upon a time. Times Square—or as the locals called it, 40-Deuce—used to be their Disneyland littered with 25 cent peep shows, sex shops, adult theaters. and prostitutes. London-based sex toy company Hot Octopuss is trying to restore that feeling. The makers of the revolutionary "Guybrator" have put a male stress relief booth in Manhattan.

The 'GuyFi' can be found on 28th street and 5th avenue, complete with a chair, laptop, and curtain so you can yank the ole one-eyed, purple-headed yogurt slinger in peace like the good Lord intended. So what's the point of this social experiment?

what is this world cumming to? oh i made a funny! :chuckle:

If they market the booth towards Muslims then they can grope their own parts instead of innocent women. New York should issue them tokens or something. A liberal wet dream. :chuckle:

2 people like this

The feminists are going to be pissed until they get their own booth. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

The feminists are going to be pissed until they get their own booth. 

f*** feminists..... i had an argument with one in the supermarket today...... we debated why a man cant protect a woman in the sauce isle lol. I pwned her with logic..... shut her right up..... she went on about how she cant walk in a dark alley at night because men might rape her and how men try to advise her not to. Said she could handle it. Then went on to rant about how men need teaching not to rape women. So i blindsided her about how those who rape are not following the law and how her view is f***ed up.... told her she is a humanist not a stupid feminist and she said sorry and gave me her number. but i aint calling her.... the stupidity oozes too much.

Ewww... So much wrong with this. What's to stop some creep from dragging someone in there with him?
I was going to ask who is going to clean it and how often but I guess someone who would be into that wouldn't be too concerned with hygiene.

15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

f*** feminists..... i had an argument with one in the supermarket today...... we debated why a man cant protect a woman in the sauce isle lol. I pwned her with logic..... shut her right up..... she went on about how she cant walk in a dark alley at night because men might rape her and how men try to advise her not to. Said she could handle it. Then went on to rant about how men need teaching not to rape women. So i blindsided her about how those who rape are not following the law and how her view is f***ed up.... told her she is a humanist not a stupid feminist and she said sorry and gave me her number. but i aint calling her.... the stupidity oozes too much.

She witnessed a real pair of balls and became moist.

1 person likes this

New York City, most certainly has many different values that do not match the values of most of America. New York City has long history of being a sexual Disneyland with peep shows, sex shops, adult theaters and prostitutes roaming touristy areas. All of which caused the city to be a cesspool of drugs and crime. Mayor Gulliani got rid of most of it, but now under Communist Governor Cuomo, it is all coming back. The city is a disaster on all levels – New York [liberal] Values.

A company based out of London called Hot Octopus is pushing for the sexual deviance to come back and Governor Cuomo and Co. are allowing it. Mind you, super large sodas are still not allowed to be sold.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Guybrator’ otherwise known as a masturbation booth. Located out in public at 28th street and 5th avenue. Here is the location of the “GuyFi” as it is being officially called.

This booth placed out on the highly busy street looks like a photo booth; however, this booth is very different. It comes complete with a chair, laptop and a flimsy curtain (not a door). Any man walking down the street and feeling the urgent need to wank the “ole one-eyed, purple-headed yogurt slinger” just has to come inside the booth, close the curtain and enjoy spanking his monkey.

Meanwhile, as you are wanking away, people, including children, walk right by and get to enjoy the sounds of your self-gratification. (click on image to see the full size GuyFi)

cont

Automated prostitution provided by the state. If I'm a pimp, I'm arguing for a right to licsense in the anti-monopoly spirit of this nation.

Let the customer decide, machine or perferred whatever not.

>.> this might've gone too far. 

I am thinking its only a matter of time till these pop up in many places. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.