Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Georgia sheriff investigates mysterious cattle mutilations

4 posts in this topic

Authorities in northeast Georgia have a mystery on their hands after two cows were found mutilated, with neatly-cut circles sliced into their rear ends.

Harold Edge told investigators he found one of his Black Angus cows dead a few weeks ago. 

The dead cow was found with a precise circular cut to its anus, which led Edge to rule out an animal attack.  

However, he didn't go to police with his concerns until January 6, when he found another one of his cows dead and with the same wound.   

<snip>
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3401574/Georgia-sheriff-investigates-mysterious-cattle-mutilations.html#ixzz3xNboPRvY 

I wonder what happened to these cows.  This is another strange case. Seems like someone was precise with the cutting. There are reports in local news in GA about this also. 

This phenomenon - like crop circles - has been going on for quite some time.  Why would anyone do this to a living animal?  As a matter of fact, if you know cattle, they get spooked easily and especially at night, so how would a person be able to do this?  Tests need to be done to examine the blood of the animals and see if any type of drug was used.

:agent_smith:

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

This phenomenon - like crop circles - has been going on for quite some time.  Why would anyone do this to a living animal?  As a matter of fact, if you know cattle, they get spooked easily and especially at night, so how would a person be able to do this?  Tests need to be done to examine the blood of the animals and see if any type of drug was used.

:agent_smith:

When I read the story earlier today I thought the same thing. The cattle had to have been drugged other wise there is no way they could have done this.

1 person likes this

Hmmm, this is not too terribly far from my neck of the woods.

I think I'll keep my eyes (and a couple cameras) pointed to the sky.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.