Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Global Economic Collapse watch thread - Europe on the verge of collapse: Soros

109 posts in this topic

Don't pin this till needed. Damn the whole house of cards is coming down. I wonder if we are going to have Bank Holidays these up coming next week Mondays.:damned:

From ftown

VENEZUELA'S MADURO DECLARES NATIONWIDE 60-DAY ECONOMIC EMERGENCY, ASKS PARLIAMENT FOR DECREE POWERS -- TELESUR

-

The Fed will go negative interest rates and start bail in's. Retirement and Pensions will be taken. Mark my words bail in's is all the Fed has left.

-

About 30 minutes ago from Mike Jay - UNCONF. REPORTS MARKET THREW THE BREAKERS 10 MINUTES AGO

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Bring it baby. 1,457,000 calories stocked in the pantry and ready to go.

Edited by thedudeabides

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Bring it baby. 1,457,000 calories stocked in the pantry and ready to go.

Im low on calorie stocks but i have enough water to sink a ship.

&

@DarkKnightNomeD good to know. Thanks!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Im low on calorie stocks but i have enough water to sink a ship.

&

@DarkKnightNomeD good to know. Thanks!

Yea, I have 8 filter straws and 48 gallons of water. However bug out location has an uncontaminated Artesian spring a daily a well with a pitcher pump. Also all the neighbors are good people and trustworthy. So a 18 mile square area of friends and family. With our place being the highest point in the valley.

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Yea, I have 8 filter straws and 48 gallons of water. However bug out location has an uncontaminated Artesian spring a daily a well with a pitcher pump. Also all the neighbors are good people and trustworthy. So a 18 mile square area of friends and family. With our place being the highest point in the valley.

I have prepared myself and can survive if shit goes down. But like many i think my weakness in economic collapse is my family.... This means i will try and help them survive and probably fail but family is family. I can't just abandon them.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I have prepared myself and can survive if shit goes down. But like many i think my weakness in economic collapse is my family.... This means i will try and help them survive and probably fail but family is family. I can't just abandon them.

Sadly true. My father is prepared and can feed 2 others for a year, I can feed myself my wife and son for over a year, about 7 months if there were 2 others. Maybe 3 if a child. This going off of a 1300 calorie minimum diet.

Thankfully our location has a lot of wild game and 2 farms nearby who are friendly and we could trade with. Milk and eggs, as well as beef.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Sadly true. My father is prepared and can feed 2 others for a year, I can feed myself my wife and son for over a year, about 7 months if there were 2 others. Maybe 3 if a child.

Thankfully our location has a lot of wild game and 2 farms nearby who are friendly and we could trade with. Milk and eggs, as well as beef.

Yeh location plays a big part for me too. I only take what i can eat. But if the shtf i could boot up the smoker and have enough fish for 6 months in a day. Kinda weird how but near where i live 5 rivers intersect and go down into one. Which is also a canal. I go *retracted for legal reasons* as it is and dump a big bucket with holes on 3 ropes and netting into the water and i get a bucket of fish in an hour roughly 30 fish, a variety of minor fresh fish. moderate size. Good enough to smoke and preserve... in a day i can get 200+ fish but its illegal. But in economic collapse i doubt anyone cares.

I could get more from places on my doorstep, but people keep dumping chems in the river and the fish makes you ill. so i wont.

I also have an almost endless suppy of baby to mature willow :D its a farm. I go up give him some stuff and he lets me take what i want for arrow making. Good deal.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh location plays a big part for me too. I only take what i can eat. But if the shtf i could boot up the smoker and have enough fish for 6 months in a day. Kinda weird how but near where i live 5 rivers intersect and go down into one. Which is also a canal. I go *retracted for legal reasons* as it is and dump a big bucket with holes on 3 ropes and netting into the water and i get a bucket of fish in an hour roughly 30 fish, a variety of minor fresh fish. moderate size. Good enough to smoke and preserve... in a day i can get 200+ fish but its illegal. But in economic collapse i doubt anyone cares.

I could get more from places on my doorstep, but people keep dumping chems in the river and the fish makes you ill. so i wont.

I also have an almost endless suppy of baby to mature willow :D its a farm. I go up give him some stuff and he lets me take what i want for arrow making. Good deal.

Yea, best thing about our place is the 1/4 mile driveway steep embankment/hill on the west side, swamp to the south and open field with a barb wire fence on the other. 3 story house, with attic bedroom. If you get on the roof you can see clearly in every direction for 30 miles.

It is a family home that has been in the family for 60 years.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Yea, best thing about our place is the 1/4 mile driveway steep embankment/hill on the west side, swamp to the south and open field with a barb wire fence on the other. 3 story house, with attic bedroom. If you get on the roof you can see clearly in every direction for 30 miles.

It is a family home that has been in the family for 60 years.

Not a major advantage but being able to see in 30 mile direction can give you 10-15 minute warning of anyone coming. Enough time to set up an ambush and give you a major advantage..... f*** it i retract my "Not a major advantage" comment. That's pretty good.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not a major advantage but being able to see in 30 mile direction can give you 10-15 minute warning of anyone coming. Enough time to set up an ambush and give you a major advantage..... f*** it i retract my "Not a major advantage" comment. That's pretty good.

Yea, also have a full machine ship in the pole building. So improvised weapons will be a cinch. Also a few small bridges that can be blocked to limit entrance to the area by 2 locations.

I've got a well, on a river, and made a portable distilling, filtering, and finally RO/DI setup in a pelican case ;-)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.