Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Where are all the Syrian women?

8 posts in this topic

Sisters-in-Arms: Syrian Women Fight Daesh to 'Take Back Their Homeland'

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160114/1033151159/syria-women-battle-terrorists.html#ixzz3xJumrF89

Ordinary citizens of Syria are combatting Daesh terrorists who have been waging war in the country for the last five years. The citizens have taken up arms to defend their country and drive terrorists away. Syrian women are actively joining battalions and fighting side by side with men.

A Sputnik correspondent met with these women and spoke to them in an exclusive interview, taking a peak into their lives and hearing why they have taken up the fight against the terrorists.

Silviya Kuri, a 40 year old entrepreneur, left her job to join the battalion of the national militia fighting in the province of Hasaka against Daesh.

Terrorists in Syria have been waging war for over 5 years and have demonstrated no mercy for children, women or the elderly. “The terrorists are concerned with two things only- who to rape and kill and what to destroy and steal? Hence, I decided to learn how to handle weapons,” Silviya explained.

“I pray to God for the return of peace to our country. I really miss my children and I feel physical pain because of it. My dream is that my children can grow up in a country where there is peace, love, friendship and where there is no place for terrorism,” she said.

<snip>

Their description of the terrorists sounds a hella lot like the male Syrian "refugees" that have left the country. Why didn't they stay back there and fight for their homeland? No testosterone or what? This makes NO sense whatsoever since practically all the people leaving Syria are fit, fighting aged males. 

Butt f***ed and killed. They need more to use as slaves. Main reason they are here. 

No kidding. 

Muslim women are often treated like livestock and sex toys. I'd like to see them rise up against their own abusive menfolk as well. 

Syrian women are there, it's just hard to tell them apart from the men because of their beards.

How Do Syrian Women Feel about the Men Leaving for Europe as Refugees?

They're not pleased about it...

Yep all the 20-35 year old Syrian men are running to Germany where they can rape up a new family in no time and the liberal government will probably give them a medal for bravery and imprison the husbands and brothers who protest for being racist. Way to go europe you CUCKS! Overthrow Merkel NOW.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.