Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guest

The Origins of 'Political Correctness'

11 posts in this topic

It has been a two-pronged approach:

#1] From within: Illuminati mind control programs.

#2] From without: Illuminati KGB and Zionist subversion programs.

Origins of left wing political correctness explained by ex-KGB officer Yuri Bezmenov (from an interview in 1985)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Germans are getting their wake up call now and it took getting physically punched and raped for it to happen but alas, it is too late and too great a task to deport 1.1 million rats at least by the socialist justice system, i.e. Merkel and company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The Germans are getting their wake up call now and it took getting physically punched and raped for it to happen but alas, it is too late and too great a task to deport 1.1 million rats at least by the socialist justice system, i.e. Merkel and company.

The Germans have not yet woken up.  It's a start, but they're still a divided flock of sheep.  When a majority of them 'get it', yes, it will be more or less "too late".  What happens after that is another story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Political Correctness was invented by a race of self proclaiming victims, posing as victims to the world in an effort to offer everyone the opportunity to be an equal victim at the expense of the people that they were actually trying to victimize in the first place.

No Sh!t y'all's.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016/01/15 at 7:47 AM, Team Uzi said:

Political Correctness was invented by a race of self proclaiming victims, posing as victims to the world in an effort to offer everyone the opportunity to be an equal victim at the expense of the people that they were actually trying to victimize in the first place.

No Sh!t y'all's.

All planned as per 'The Protocols'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, Sky Cat said:

It has been a two-pronged approach:

#1] From within: Illuminati mind control programs.

#2] From without: Illuminati KGB and Zionist subversion programs.

#3] From underneath: via government disinformationists and misdirectionalists like eWe!

 

Ribbit  :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, here is a marine that feels nothing for the whole PC thing - he needs a medal!

 

http://qpolitical.com/when-michelle-obama-challenged-a-marine-his-response-was-brutally-honest/

 

Michelle Obama is well-known for the way she uses race as an argument for unfairness.

When she tried to use it as an excuse again and challenged this U.S. Marine, his response set her straight.

Here’s the letter to Michelle Obama:

Mrs. Obama,

It sickens me that I have to take time to write you this letter. I am a Marine who doesn’t recognize color because every color has lived and died for you. You live in a free country to blame your life on the color of another man’s skin. All colors have given their lives for an educated woman to have the freedom to be so ignorant. I don’t blame black people for the ignorance that comes from your mouth.

I love all colors because I love all that God creates. I don’t have to like you to love you because we can’t always like the ones we love. Just because I don’t like you today doesn’t mean I can’t like you tomorrow. I don’t like you or your husband today because of what you’re doing to this country. Isn’t it funny how the truth always reveals itself in time. You and your husband never showed this side of yourselves in 2008 before he was elected. <snip>

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, just came across a tie between who I genuinely believe is the antichrist and political correctness.

Federica Mogherini.

It is interesting to note that Federica Mogherini's father Flavio Mogherini was a successful cinema set designer who worked with renowned film directors that included Pier Paolo Pasolini.

Pasolini, who was violently murdered on November 2, 1975, was more than just a famous film director - just as his films were more than just films insofar as they were said to have had a deep political significance - influenced as they were by Italian Communist Antonio Gramsci whose cultural infiltration and transformation strategy known as "cultural hegemony" is still being implemented today ( i.e. "political correctness")

Pasolini himself was also an Italian political figure and was a member of the Italian Communist Party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurt Lewin invented Political Correctness as "Sensitivity Training" He was part of the physiological committee which planned how we would be controlled and shaped for the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Lewin

 

Political Correctness is Mind Control. How is works is as Sensitivity Training where you break a person's previous behaviour and those around them keep them from returning to the old patterns of thinking or behaviour.

 

In practical terms as well meaning excuse is given which seems to have some merits either moral or social. This is them feed by a "grass roots" movement which force it upon others suggesting they are not moral or perhaps not modern for not embracing the new idealism or behaviour. In this way people who do not conform are always being told to conform under the suggestion they are "bad" people for not doing so.

 

It is Mind Control on a mass scale designed to influence whole societies so they can be moulded in the directions of the controlling psychologist planning groups. George Orwell's brother was part of those planning committees hence his insight into the future of controlled humanity. They implemented many of their social programs right after WWII in Europe using the destruction of the previous way of life as an opportunity to create new conformed social behaviours and ideals. The Soft Method of social control is more effective than totalitarian methods as it does not generate social resistance to change, people think they are changing "of their own freewill" and do not realize how they are being directly covertly and hence never resist.

 

In the USA they use Nationalism and promoted National Superiority to achieve a conformed populous which does what the government directs them to do. USA #1. It is not politically correct in the USA not to support the USA as the best nation on Earth as they have been trained/conditioned to think it is Anti-American to do so. Anyone who does not support the USA #1 ideology is forced to conform or be labelled "a bad person" and "unAmerican". This also produces a large volume of social conformity in regards to the US government's desires. (which can do no wrong as USA is #1 and the #1 government and "Most powerful nation on Earth" can not be incorrect. It would be Anti-American to suggest so in their culture)

 

I like what Australian comedian Kevin "Bloody" Wilson had to say about political correctness. "If it is political you can be pretty sure it isn't correct."

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Kurt Lewin invented Political Correctness as "Sensitivity Training" He was part of the physiological committee which planned how we would be controlled and shaped for the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Lewin

 

Political Correctness is Mind Control. How is works is as Sensitivity Training where you break a person's previous behaviour and those around them keep them from returning to the old patterns of thinking or behaviour.

 

In practical terms as well meaning excuse is given which seems to have some merits either moral or social. This is them feed by a "grass roots" movement which force it upon others suggesting they are not moral or perhaps not modern for not embracing the new idealism or behaviour. In this way people who do not conform are always being told to conform under the suggestion they are "bad" people for not doing so.

 

It is Mind Control on a mass scale designed to influence whole societies so they can be moulded in the directions of the controlling psychologist planning groups. George Orwell's brother was part of those planning committees hence his insight into the future of controlled humanity. They implemented many of their social programs right after WWII in Europe using the destruction of the previous way of life as an opportunity to create new conformed social behaviours and ideals. The Soft Method of social control is more effective than totalitarian methods as it does not generate social resistance to change, people think they are changing "of their own freewill" and do not realize how they are being directly covertly and hence never resist.

 

In the USA they use Nationalism and promoted National Superiority to achieve a conformed populous which does what the government directs them to do. USA #1. It is not politically correct in the USA not to support the USA as the best nation on Earth as they have been trained/conditioned to think it is Anti-American to do so. Anyone who does not support the USA #1 ideology is forced to conform or be labelled "a bad person" and "unAmerican". This also produces a large volume of social conformity in regards to the US government's desires. (which can do no wrong as USA is #1 and the #1 government and "Most powerful nation on Earth" can not be incorrect. It would be Anti-American to suggest so in their culture)

 

I like what Australian comedian Kevin "Bloody" Wilson had to say about political correctness. "If it is political you can be pretty sure it isn't correct."

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.