Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Alan Rickman dead at age 69

8 posts in this topic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/alan-rickman-dead-harry-potter-actor-and-theatre-legend-dies-aged-69-a6811956.html

Alan Rickman, the celebrated British film and stage actor best known for roles in Harry Potter, Robin Hood and Die Hard, has died aged 69 after suffering from cancer. 

Rickman passed away in London with his family by his side. His family said in a statement: “The actor and director Alan Rickman has died from cancer at the age of 69. He was surrounded by family and friends.”

<snip>

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Don't know much about him but I kinda liked the guy.

I liked him in the Harry Potter movies. RIP

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I liked him in the Harry Potter movies. RIP

Me too

aAJMgaj.gif

I tried googling this just because i was like who is he but i kept putting in alien rickman into google..... bah.... least it brought the right result... :(

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I tried googling this just because i was like who is he but i kept putting in alien rickman into google..... bah.... least it brought the right result... :(

Alien Rickman you say?

Stage has lost literally one the best ever. You'll be missed, but never forgotten ^.^

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/alan-rickman-dead-harry-potter-actor-and-theatre-legend-dies-aged-69-a6811956.html

Alan Rickman, the celebrated British film and stage actor best known for roles in Harry Potter, Robin Hood and Die Hard, has died aged 69 after suffering from cancer. 

Rickman passed away in London with his family by his side. His family said in a statement: “The actor and director Alan Rickman has died from cancer at the age of 69. He was surrounded by family and friends.”

<snip>

Hmmm... Interesting him and David Bowie both died at age 69. Probably nothing but if someone else famous dies at that age then it might be something. I am gonna miss Hans from die hard though!?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.