Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

5 alien skulls that science can't explain

6 posts in this topic

Cool!
There's so much left to be discovered or rediscovered.

5 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Yes but they forgot the star child skull.

This 900-Year-Old Skull Found In The Desert Is Making Scientists Question Everything

In the '30s, a teenage girl found a mysterious skull by her home in Mexico. When she returned to collect the rest of the skeleton, she found that it was washed away in a flood.

The skull was passed on to author and paranormal researcher, Lloyd Pye, sixty years later. He noticed the skull had certain traits that no humans posses. For instance, the brain area is enlarged. There's also the fact that that the skull is somehow lighter and stronger than a normal human skull. Thus began the Starchild Project, a research project dedicated to finding the origins of this ancient head, be it human or alien.

http://www.viralnova.com/starchild-skull/

This is my favorite video ever. I had the honor of communicating with Lloyd Pye before he died. He was a fine man and a fearless researcher. 

Edited by grav

24 minutes ago, grav said:

This is my favorite video ever. I had the honor of communicating with Lloyd Pye before he died. He was a fine man and a fearless researcher. 

Out of green but I love it too.

:heartflowers:

1 hour ago, grav said:

Wow you actually talked with the man! That's awesome! But yeah Lloyd and his research is what got me awakened from my slumber.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.