Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

6 Clues That The Earth is Actually Hollow

17 posts in this topic

They told us in 1959 that the earth was hollow..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

 

 

I'm inclined to think that there might be some merit to this. What says you? Is this the reason the nazis went to Antarctica? I've read some stories a long time ago about tall blondes residing in the earth and other beings. What do you know about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I'm inclined to think that there might be some merit to this. What says you? Is this the reason the nazis went to Antarctica? I've read some stories a long time ago about tall blondes residing in the earth and other beings. What do you know about this?

There are caverns within the Earth.  It is not "hollow" per se, only partially-so; a bit like swiss cheese with small holes in it.  The core of Earth is a plasma.  Yes, there are Humans living withing the Earth in some of these caverns.  They went 'down there' a long time ago and have remained there ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

There are caverns within the Earth.  It is not "hollow" per se, only partially-so; a bit like swiss cheese with small holes in it.  The core of Earth is a plasma.  Yes, there are Humans living withing the Earth in some of these caverns.  They went 'down there' a long time ago and have remained there ever since.

Ok I'm assuming your familiar with the accounts made by admiral Byrd. He wrote about a small sun. Is this the plasma you speak of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok I'm assuming your familiar with the accounts made by admiral Byrd. He wrote about a small sun. Is this the plasma you speak of?

I have heard about some of his accounts.  I wouldn't be able to say whether or not if what he saw is the same thing I'm referring to.  Perhaps it was, perhaps not. :1XqXnoz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

I have heard about some of his accounts.  I wouldn't be able to say whether or not if what he saw is the same thing I'm referring to.  Perhaps it was, perhaps not. :1XqXnoz:

Ok fair enough. You mentioned that humans moved into the various caves around the planet. Are these people the same as us or are they extraterrestrials?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is it that we still are theorizing? The planet is supposedly 4.374 billion years old and yet we still don't know jack except we're supposed to get up every morning and go to work with the night/day cycle.

I don't believe the knowledge is lost but is veiled with Antarctica holding one of the secrets. We need transparency...the Vatican would be a good place to start.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok fair enough. You mentioned that humans moved into the various caves around the planet. Are these people the same as us or are they extraterrestrials?

Caverns, yes (large underground spaces within the earth, learge anough for cities).  They are more Human than most humans on the surface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Caverns, yes (large underground spaces within the earth, learge anough for cities).  They are more Human than most humans on the surface.

Hmmm.... So you mean they are the original inhabitants of this planet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

How is it that we still are theorizing? The planet is supposedly 4.374 billion years old and yet we still don't know jack except we're supposed to get up every morning and go to work with the night/day cycle.

I don't believe the knowledge is lost but is veiled with Antarctica holding one of the secrets. We need transparency...the Vatican would be a good place to start.

The Earth (and solar system) is way older than that :vFpL81r:

90% of the ocean is still unexplored, nevermind what's inside the planet!  Our "advanced civilization" has A LOT of exploring yet to do!  Still a bunch of babies when it comes to knowing their own planet.

Edited by Sky Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm.... So you mean they are the original inhabitants of this planet?

Yes, as are (real) Humans on the surface (of which there are only approximately 5 million remaining.)  The rest are hybrids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.