Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

WI FI barf

3 posts in this topic

L.A. teacher says wi fi makes her sick...so she wants it out of every california classroom

A California teacher got wireless Internet removed from her classroom to accommodate her electromagnetic hypersensitivity – and now she wants it turned off in every classroom in the state.

Anura Lawson said she began feeling sick in 2012 after the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power installed a wireless smart meter on her home, reported KCBS-TV.

Utility officials say the devices are safe, but Lawson said she experienced dizziness, migraines, and heart palpitations – and her 22-year-old daughter claims her “brain was running slower” after the smart meter arrived.

The Lawsons went back to using an analog meter, and they removed cell phones and other wireless devices from their home — where they use land line telephones and listen to cassettes.

“You’re just thinking, ‘I want to live,’” Lawson said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/california-teacher-says-wi-fi-makes-her-sick-so-she-wants-it-removed-from-every-classroom/

electromagnetic hypersensitivity...lol wut?

we are all guinea pigs with this untested technology inundating us with this electromagnetic radiation - it make some people very sick, but some people get sick just from fluorescent light bulbs -

I doubt it's doing any of us any good!

1 person likes this

we are all guinea pigs with this untested technology inundating us with this electromagnetic radiation - it make some people very sick, but some people get sick just from fluorescent light bulbs -

I doubt it's doing any of us any good!

​I got a bit juiced about this last summer, turned off the wifi and cabled everyone's laptops back up. Yeah colour me paranoid :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.