Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Bye Bye Al Jazeera Network!

12 posts in this topic

Im so happy to hear they are shutting their US doors. I was totally pissed when Verizon added them to their Cable network lineup. I refused to ever watch that channel and now it looks like a lot more people refused to watch it too.

Company blames closure—three years after its launch—on ‘economic landscape’ for media

When Al Jazeera America was launched to great fanfare in 2013, its then-leader boasted he didn’t have to worry too much about profits.

After all, the cable news channel was backed by the oil-and-gas-rich government of Qatar, and oil was trading around $100 a barrel.

On Wednesday, with oil trading near $30, Al Jazeera made an about-face, announcing it was shutting its American cable channel by April 30 for economic reasons.

<snip>

The move follows internal announcements from its Doha headquarters in recent months that there would be significant cuts at Al Jazeera, which runs several channels, including its flagship Arabic channel and an international channel in English that isn’t currently distributed in the U.S., said people familiar with the matter. The government of Qatar, which backs Al Jazeera, gets about 90% of its budget from the energy industry, according to the International Monetary Fund.

But the U.S. channel faced acute financial challenges of its own. After purchasing Al Gore’s Current TV for nearly $500 million, Al Jazeera put some $2 billion into Al Jazeera America, said people familiar with the matter. It hired some 800 journalists at launch and opened 12 bureaus around the U.S.

More: http://www.wsj.com/articles/al-jazeera-to-shut-down-american-news-channel-1452713303

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, jayke911 said:

goood spreading rumors about Peyton manning

Yep..It looks like Peyton may sue them too over those rumors.

1 person likes this

So they have served their purpose and tptb pulled their funding?

This year is shaping up to be The Year of Shutdowns.

52 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

So they have served their purpose and tptb pulled their funding?

This year is shaping up to be The Year of Shutdowns.

:vFpL81r:

Al Jazeera is an Illuminati-controlled media company (in-case anyone here wasn't aware of it.)

25 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:vFpL81r:

Al Jazeera is an Illuminati-controlled media company (in-case anyone here wasn't aware of it.)

Well, may be sl, but it is sure as hell Saudi controlled.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Well, may be sl, but it is sure as hell Saudi controlled.

Saudis are Illuminati puppets

1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Saudis are Illuminati puppets

Well, at least nwo, who are illuminati puppets. It is a tiered system of Shadows really.

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Well, at least nwo, who are illuminati puppets. It is a tiered system of Shadows really.

"tiered system of Shadows"

oh, I like that phrase. And the sound of it spoken. Shadows -- conjures up realities and metaphorical images. The illuminati are the enlightened ones, which term describes the appearance of the original gods of Eden.

Which is a great book by William Bramley.

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, grav said:

"tiered system of Shadows"

oh, I like that phrase. And the sound of it spoken. Shadows -- conjures up realities and metaphorical images. The illuminati are the enlightened ones, which term describes the appearance of the original gods of Eden.

Which is a great book by William Bramley.

The coming decade will be interesting.

4 hours ago, grav said:

The illuminati are the enlightened ones, which term describes the appearance of the original gods of Eden.

The Illuminati are mostly a bunch of arrogant pricks, only partially-enlightened/enlightened in a rather distorted way.  I should know since I've had dealings with them.  They work with-/answer to another group who in turn answer to the Anunnaki, their masters.  "Gods of Eden" = Anunnaki

19 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

The Illuminati are mostly a bunch of arrogant pricks, only partially-enlightened/enlightened in a rather distorted way.  I should know since I've had dealings with them.  They work with-/answer to another group who in turn answer to the Anunnaki, their masters.  "Gods of Eden" = Anunnaki

Yes, of course. The Illuminati are the hybrid offspring (Nephalim) of the Anunna (Elohim).

Over the centuries, their dna has been further adulterated by genetic-modification and careful inbreeding. Adam and Eve had bright scaly skin until they ate the apple that released them from their guardian/owners. Several OT patriarchs also bore marks of their creators, Noah especially.

Now, the Archons :1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.