Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Stock market crash may be coming!

16 posts in this topic

I'm not one to jump on the band wagon for a market collapse but i've been watching the oil and stock prices very carefully and now im ready to throw my two cents in as this no longer seems like a minor slump but a landslide.

Crude oil is down to 30$ a barrel. Most stocks in many sectors are down at least 10% since just before christmas. with some falling even further than that. The big guys are losing 200-300 point every other day and only just clawing it back to then lose it again. China's market is crashing. Strengthening the us dollar but this is not good for the u.s at all.

So i say if you got cash in the bank. PULL IT OUT NOW! spend it while you can on what you can. 

Now for those that do not want to listen and want to be 100% sure that this is the action you need to take! i suggest waiting till oil drops to 23$ a barrel (but bear in mind that the collapse could happen before then). Once that occurs get your ass on the move and sell...sell...sell! If history has told us anything its that when the oil drops a war is soon to follow. So be ready! and remember stocking up on supplies is more important than donating to the forum. So forget about us if and when that oil drops. Look after yourself and your family.

1 person likes this

It's getting bad, I think I read something yesterday or the day before, about them talking about Oil per barrel going to 15$ or 10$.

23 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It's getting bad, I think I read something yesterday or the day before, about them talking about Oil per barrel going to 15$ or 10$.

yep and it could go that low. But the thing is... if it does then the propping up of the system will be under immense pressure. It wont last and social collapse will follow. Too many companies depend on oil money.... 10$ oil will not be sustainable. they will do something.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not one to jump on the band wagon for a market collapse but i've been watching the oil and stock prices very carefully and now im ready to throw my two cents in as this no longer seems like a minor slump but a landslide.

Crude oil is down to 30$ a barrel. Most stocks in many sectors are down at least 10% since just before christmas. with some falling even further than that. The big guys are losing 200-300 point every other day and only just clawing it back to then lose it again. China's market is crashing. Strengthening the us dollar but this is not good for the u.s at all.

So i say if you got cash in the bank. PULL IT OUT NOW! spend it while you can on what you can. 

Now for those that do not want to listen and want to be 100% sure that this is the action you need to take! i suggest waiting till oil drops to 23$ a barrel (but bear in mind that the collapse could happen before then). Once that occurs get your ass on the move and sell...sell...sell! If history has told us anything its that when the oil drops a war is soon to follow. So be ready! and remember stocking up on supplies is more important than donating to the forum. So forget about us if and when that oil drops. Look after yourself and your family.

Cash in a bank lol why don't I just hand my money to some ally way crooks?

48 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Cheaper than the 90s, but you're still paying 3 times as much for gas. Seems like we gotta get all we can before we bail ship - MIC

26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

yep and it could go that low. But the thing is... if it does then the propping up of the system will be under immense pressure. It wont last and social collapse will follow. Too many companies depend on oil money.... 10$ oil will not be sustainable. they will do something.

Eh, we're already 16 trillion in debt, what's a few more? - Obama

Yeah its 30$ - I am hearing 1.50$ ish prices in some places in Texas. Where I am at its still freaking 1.98 - FREAKING BS!!!

And it's going lower, so it should drop to mid/late 90's prices shouldn't it @Last1oftheJedi ?

But then again do we honestly think we are going to see 67 cent gallon gas anytime soon?

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Dropping like a rock the last 10 days which should be front page news but that would be contrary to Obama's speech claiming that everything is awesome.

Just now, YourMom2 said:

Dropping like a rock the last 10 days which should be front page news but that would be contrary to Obama's speech claiming that everything is awesome.

"The Economy is Awesome, Everyone has Jobs!" - Sort of quote'th Obama

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't think this was the site but check it out.

$10 oil: Crazy or the real floor beneath the oil crash?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/investing/oil-prices-10-dollars-standard-chartered/index.html?sr=fbmoney011316oil-prices-10-dollars-standard-chartered0801AMVODtopLink&linkId=20316964

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yeah the problem is even if it were to drop that low we'd still be paying over a $1.50 which is total B.S! Should be close to a dollar or under like when I was in high school! If I remember correctly I was paying 90-95 cents for diesel back then. $1.50 for premium 

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

If history has told us anything its that when the oil drops a war is soon to follow.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are on the agenda. If that war happens we could see crude go North of all time highs pdq. It could possibly all happen at once, market crash, war, bank bail-ins. It'll be really ugly for those that aren't prepared.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

Saudi Arabia and Iran are on the agenda. If that war happens we could see crude go North of all time highs pdq. It could possibly all happen at once, market crash, war, bank bail-ins. It'll be really ugly for those that aren't prepared.

I agree! But I'll also add that the vast majority of people will be blindsided which will make things much worse! Best to stock up on essentials while we can. I see the U.S becoming then next Venezuela.?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.