Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Senate shoots down 'audit the Fed' proposal

9 posts in this topic

A proposal to audit the Federal Reserve failed to pass in the US Senate. The bill, proposed by Kentucky Republican Rand Paul, was opposed by the Democrats, the White House, and the business lobby.

The procedural motion on the bill required 60 votes to pass, but managed to get only 53.

https://www.rt.com/usa/328685-fed-audit-fails-senate/

This is very telling, who is owned by the big bankers. You do not need any psychic ability at all to know that this was going to happen!  

1 person likes this

Indeed, it shows one exactly who the scumbags are.  I recommend writing down names and phone numbers and taking these cowards to task on their actions.

58 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Didn't see that coming.

Me neither. :rolleyes: Don't audit me, bro!

Let's throw the crooks out and get new crooks. 

They don't need no stinkin' audit...there's plenty of gold in Ft. Knox to cover the trillions that are wasted. Oh wait......

Oh course it was opposed. Did rand think they were actually going to do it. It won't happen until more people wake the F up and start demanding it. 

Would our reps get in trouble in connection with Auditing the Fed?  

Better put down that idea before we all get into trouble.

How little can our Congress do without being found out?

We aren't allowed to do anything anymore because of this and that red tape.

And we pass bills we don't even read them anymore.

Who is our leadership? Anyone?

Let's pass meaningless bills because we are no longer doing anything for America?

Rothschild: I care not who writes the laws, put money in my bank and you all lose.

Maybe it is Audit the Cons?  If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?  Congress!

1 person likes this

A government that refuses to remain responsable with it's resources while demanding that exact act from the citizenry is the greatest sign of hypocracy. I am still proud to be an America, but I sure as hell won't follow the rules of system that excuses itself to protect their own criminal actions. That's f***ing rediculous. Wish Rand would get the nod to the mound, but it surely seems the democratic party has this election wrapped up. Trump isn't for the people, he's a good salesman. One that works for the D, not the R, as if there was ever really a diffrence. This election is going to be designed to divide and distract while the rats flee the sinking ship with whatever they can get off deck.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.