Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Something is missing in the land of doom this winter!

7 posts in this topic

Where are all the threats of an influenza pandemic, where's the bird flu, swine flu and all the other flus? I guess the media and government were unable to include what has become a yearly exercise in fear mongering, into their busy schedules.  After all, they've got WW3 and another economic crisis at the top of their agenda.

I was think sexy elf bitches with free cocain everytime you want to f*** one. But we will go with bird flu 

10 minutes ago, Han sole said:

I was think sexy elf bitches with free cocain everytime you want to f*** one. But we will go with bird flu 

:cheer:

:ipmimscs: I guess they don't care about us any more. Big pharma must be so flush that they don't need to sell the flu shot this year? The end must really be near!

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Where are all the threats of an influenza pandemic, where's the bird flu, swine flu and all the other flus? I guess the media and government were unable to include what has become a yearly exercise in fear mongering, into their busy schedules.  After all, they've got WW3 and another economic crisis at the top of their agenda.

Yeah, what's with that?  MSM is strangely absent with the reports of this or that dread disease circulating the globe that big pHarma has a JUST developed a vaccine for.

Maybe the advertising cost more than their revenue from it. Well... one can hope.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.