Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
triggerfinger

Nerve Agent Antidote Distributed To Texas Sheriff's Department's .

20 posts in this topic

This info was sent to me by a shop owner in an email that had him shook up to the stage of freaking out. The military has been distributing a Nerve Agent Antidote to Texas sheriff's department's in a black trailer with Panther 2 on the side of it , this was uncovered by a mechanic who was working on the trailer lift gate for the Brownwood Texas sheriff's department and the next stop was Taylor county- Abilene Texas . I have been trying to find law enforcement that will stand up and verify this with hard evidence as to the info I have stated above and none of them will go on the record , so now I am asking for help as to verify this info.

This info was sent to me by a shop owner in an email that had him shook up to the stage of freaking out. The military has been distributing a Nerve Agent Antidote to Texas sheriff's department's in a black trailer with Panther 2 on the side of it , this was uncovered by a mechanic who was working on the trailer lift gate for the Brownwood Texas sheriff's department and the next stop was Taylor county- Abilene Texas . I have been trying to find law enforcement that will stand up and verify this with hard evidence as to the info I have stated above and none of them will go on the record , so now I am asking for help as to verify this info.

​I'll do my best to get some exposure to this and see if we cant get some corroborating information.

​I'll do my best to get some exposure to this and see if we cant get some corroborating information.

​Thanks again as there is something to this as all of our emails were removed along with our text messages , the shop owner put a picture and a brief comment on a local blog and that also was taken down along with a visit from the Brownwood sheriff and a agent of some kind and they were told to shut up so they are scared and wont talk . Lets hope there is one real lawman / Oath keeper that will speak out .

1 person likes this

​Thanks again as there is something to this as all of our emails were removed along with our text messages , the shop owner put a picture and a brief comment on a local blog and that also was taken down along with a visit from the Brownwood sheriff and a agent of some kind and they were told to shut up so they are scared and wont talk . Lets hope there is one real lawman / Oath keeper that will speak out .

​Well i've sen an email to the oathkeepers too. As well as to some people i know in texas that might know someone who can confirm. I've also shared pretty much everywhere so we should at least get somewhere in looking at this.

​Well i've sen an email to the oathkeepers too. As well as to some people i know in texas that might know someone who can confirm. I've also shared pretty much everywhere so we should at least get somewhere in looking at this.

​Great deal I totaly forgot about Richard Mack and Stewart Rhodes , you know everything now days is such a big secret especially when it's meant to be used for tyranny. 

Triggerfinger you are a fraud!!! They were getting the drug overdose antidote Naloxone.  You spun a bullshit steve quayle report..

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1368

Ban his ip shep.

Well,  no doubt about it,  it is a report from SQ website.  And more than likely just sensationalism on his end.  Just like 90% of the stuff on his site.   

The drug Naloxone,  is being distributed all across the nation and is even in my small town,  we have a serious epidemic of heroin abuse here.  

Trigger spun it to appear as though he were personaly involved in the transfer of information.

Really good administration here.

Trigger spun it to appear as though he were personaly involved in the transfer of information.

Really good administration here.

Yep,  its a spin,  but as far as Admin here goes,  Looks like Shep is trying to confirm, I dont believe he fell for it.

Triggerfinger you are a fraud!!! They were getting the drug overdose antidote Naloxone.  You spun a bullshit steve quayle report..

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1368

Ban his ip shep.

​If you only knew what you were talking about You are the fraud or a troll  I am just trying to get the truth since all of the documents that all of use received were taken off our computers and phones just after the shop owner posted it on a local blog, so when you call someone a fraud without investigating or even trying to help find out about this makes you look really bad , try keeping your negativity to your self , by the way the mechanic is a vet and he should know what he saw,all I am asking is for Texas law enforcement to come forward and tell us what they received . 

​If you only knew what you were talking about You are the fraud or a troll  I am just trying to get the truth since all of the documents that all of use received were taken off our computers and phones just after the shop owner posted it on a local blog, so when you call someone a fraud without investigating or even trying to help find out about this makes you look really bad , try keeping your negativity to your self , by the way the mechanic is a vet and he should know what he saw,all I am asking is for Texas law enforcement to come forward and tell us what they received . 

Im calling bullshit as well.  Thanks for the negative rep points,  whoever does it,  more bullshit.  LMAO!! 

I WANT NEG 500 BY THE WAY!! 

Thanks trigger!!  Abuse the rep system,  I like it!! 

You have no clue how I feel about about that system. 

Give me all ten of the ones your allowed daily!!