Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

KIDS in Flint Michigan have been drinking lead filled water for 2 YEARS!!

8 posts in this topic

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/12/16/state-of-emergency-lead-water-supply-flint-michigan-mss-orig.cnn

I believe the mayor has just called in National Guard to distribute bottles of water to residents!!

The fluckin city went cheap,less effective water treatment and KNEW there was lead in the water for 2 years!

KILLING OFF THE YOUNG,ELDERLY AND WEAK GOING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

Edited by yaknow

Oh come on, it can't be the solder. It has to be all the Gun ranges along the river banks, right? All those evil bullets remaining, not only are guns killing our children in person, but by leeching into the water supply/! Ban lead bullets! ;-) Sarcasm off - but wouldn't surprise me if some jerk tried this ;-)

This is so STUPID.

A lot of the lead these guys are talking about is actually located in the DRAIN systems.

Admittedly, older supply lines were soldered together with solder that contained some (up to 50%) lead.

In any event, after water passes across these connections develope a skim coat that doesn't even allow lead to be conveyed to the tap.

What's really going on here is that Flint,MI is flatass broke because they squandered away all their federal assistance money and want to restore the siphon of cash that they became dependent upon.

Stupid Libtards anyway.

No they haven't been drinking lead as much as they have been eating and breathing it.

This story is blown way out of proportion. As I. Stated earlier, eastern Michigan's infrastructure is very old and all of the older homes are painted with lead base paint. When paint containing lead is distributed, it becomes airborne and ingested. Additionally, children have been known to eat paint chips right off the wall.

I believe that there are big plans for Flint, MI and those plans do not support the current residents.

In the future, water will be the gold that people seek and Lake Huron will be the body of influence the individuals in those days will possess and control.

It's a big machine.

I think most people use water filtration of some kind nowdays.  Most downtowns have pathetic tasting water, so much for the governments wanting everybody to come do business downtown.  Not even a place to park.  Some pipes under ground are just waiting to burst.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.