Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Starship troopers hints at the future of america.

5 posts in this topic

WE TALKED ABOUT THE VETERANS AND HOW THEY TOOK CONTROL, AND IMPOSED THE STABILITY THAT HAS LASTED GENERATIONS! YOU KNOW THESE FACTS!

SOMETHING GIVEN HAS NO VALUE! WHEN YOU VOTE IN THE NEW AMERICA YOU ARE EXERCISING POLITICAL FORCE, WHEN THE PATRIOTS WIN AMERICA WILL ONCE AGAIN BE RULED BY THE PEOPLE!

FUTURE AMERICA PEOPLE!

As a whole, veterans are probably more gullible and exploitable than the rest. 

ThisThis won't be a popular response, and I will not apologize for what I'm about to say. Love it or hate it, its my opinion.

A lot of vets, including myself, think this way.  For me anyway, this is not about "look at what I did" to get something extra but more about service before self.  

In the military you are trained to defend the Constitution and this country from all enemies,  foreign and domestic. You are taught to shoot a gun and fight for that end goal, no matter the consequences.  Yes, even the medical, clerical, and staffing personnel can have a gun shoved in their hand and told to defend this line at all costs. Most never have to do this but some have heavily paid this price.

The current politicians that are making the rounds have never had to make this personal sacrifice. Yes,some like McCain and Bush have served in the past but it seems that they have forgotten this along the way.

Every one is entitled to an opinion and a different way of thinking then I do. I don't care what you think or how you go about things in your personal life, but I'll be damned if you try to push your way of thinking on me. Special interest groups have ruined this country by not caring about the next person and pushing their own certain agendas. 

The way I see it, is this. Only veteran's should be allowed to vote.  

3 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

ThisThis won't be a popular response, and I will not apologize for what I'm about to say. Love it or hate it, its my opinion.

A lot of vets, including myself, think this way.  For me anyway, this is not about "look at what I did" to get something extra but more about service before self.  

In the military you are trained to defend the Constitution and this country from all enemies,  foreign and domestic. You are taught to shoot a gun and fight for that end goal, no matter the consequences.  Yes, even the medical, clerical, and staffing personnel can have a gun shoved in their hand and told to defend this line at all costs. Most never have to do this but some have heavily paid this price.

The current politicians that are making the rounds have never had to make this personal sacrifice. Yes,some like McCain and Bush have served in the past but it seems that they have forgotten this along the way.

Every one is entitled to an opinion and a different way of thinking then I do. I don't care what you think or how you go about things in your personal life, but I'll be damned if you try to push your way of thinking on me. Special interest groups have ruined this country by not caring about the next person and pushing their own certain agendas. 

The way I see it, is this. Only veteran's should be allowed to vote.  

It used to be the property owners that could vote, not everybody.

But since your president is required to have military experience in order to be the commander-in-chief (Obama's got no experience, & he hates military, but likes guerilla ghetto muslims with no purpose in life), that might cause problems with who gets voted in.  The popular vote and the electoral college can differ, but they made sure that Obama got in illegally.  

Yep, even the cook could fight in a moment's notice.

When all the vets that prevailed all die off, it'll be back to us fighting for our freedoms AGAIN.

And our Founding Fathers had something to say about if you want everything from your government, don't forget that they take everything you have.

ROFL only vets should be allowed to vote xD what bullshit

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.