Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Iran captures 2 US naval boats, and 10 seamen.

64 posts in this topic

Good timing. Now let's return the favor, and give em' a relief on that embargo and help em build da bomb o.o

2 people like this

Hmmm... one thing after another leading to the same thing. This was almost predictable wasn't it, that something would happen with Iran?  Think Obama will mention anything about this or the economy? Other than Iran is our bestie and the economy is booming? 

I'm also wondering how TWO boats were disabled at the same time. That doesn't sound right. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hmmm... one thing after another leading to the same thing. This was almost predictable wasn't it, that something would happen with Iran?  Think Obama will mention anything about this or the economy? Other than Iran is our bestie and the economy is booming? 

I'm also wondering how TWO boats were disabled at the same time. That doesn't sound right. 

I think Obama is going to be like, "It's a simple misunderstanding. No worries! ^.^;" 

As someone that was never proud of my own errors, I will say, owning them, owning up to them, is a big step in the right direction. Obama has a chance here to do something amazing, but I'd bet my bottom mark that instead tonight will be the same old placations and apologizies. How Iran didn't mess up, we did. And we should give the refugees, Iranians, and anyone else that not a decade ago had called us "The Great White Satan", some more tax dollars, because 16 trillion in debt isn't a reason to stop spending, or giving things away to foreign nations for free. You wanna give the people that money (back), I'm for it. Shipping it to our pronounced enemies time and time and time again. It's just like the supply drops for ISIS. Only a fool believes we can land on the moon, but can't get a package to hit the right spot on the earth while being the inventors of GPS. I mean, come on! But libtards don't need facts, they have good feelings. And that'll get em through the night. 

I'mma out of green for 7 hours, i think? Something like that. But I appericate the pin, it's my first. :laugh:

1 person likes this

http://mashable.com/2016/01/12/iran-navy-boats/#XhBzXUvXvgq2

Reports from Fars News indicate that some weapons and GPS equipment were seized by the Iranian Coast Guard after they claim the boast entered Iranian waters illegally.

Thomas Erdbrink 

✔@ThomasErdbrink

The two boats each had several 50. cal guns and were "snooping around" in Iranian waters, Fars News Agency says

3:59 PM - 12 Jan 2016

No, the vessel they were on had a mechanical failure and floated I to Iranian waters. They simply gave aid. They will soon be returned, according to the Iranian navy.

Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

I'mma out of green for 7 hours, i think? Something like that. But I appericate the pin, it's my first. :laugh:

good info deserves a pin. Also at the moment its at the discretion of the mods. we don't wish to fill up the main page etc. BUT you can request a pin using the report feature at least until i can get the funds together to get a decent request pin feature sorted. I made an attempt and it works but its awfully buggy :)

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No, the vessel they were on had a mechanical failure and floated I to Iranian waters. They simply gave aid. They will soon be returned, according to the Iranian navy.

Source? I mean, I get the MSM, of which I drew up this story, can lie all day. I'm just wondering where this softer side is coming from. Those words are exactly what I predict Obama will state, though. True or not.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

good info deserves a pin. Also at the moment its at the discretion of the mods. we don't wish to fill up the main page etc. BUT you can request a pin using the report feature at least until i can get the funds together to get a decent request pin feature sorted. I made an attempt and it works but its awfully buggy :)

I don't report or request, Shep, you know this ^.^ I trust you guys. I'd have to to be as open as I am here. If I flop out something pinnable, awesome. I feel joy ^.^ If not, it's no harm no foul, as I enjoy the conversations we all have here, pinned or not. ^.^ But ofcourse, my first pin, makes me feel awesome! ^.^ (this post needs more smilies >.>)

:a9jDaFH:

2 people like this

Source? I mean, I get the MSM, of which I drew up this story, can lie all day. I'm just wondering where this softer side is coming from. Those words are exactly what I predict Obama will state, though. True or not.

I don't report or request, Shep, you know this ^.^ I trust you guys. I'd have to to be as open as I am here. If I flop out something pinnable, awesome. I feel joy ^.^ If not, it's no harm no foul, as I enjoy the conversations we all have here, pinned or not. ^.^ But ofcourse, my first pin, makes me feel awesome! ^.^ (this post needs more smilies >.>)

:a9jDaFH:

Don't worry i edited in a hug for you lol..... That will be all i dont wish to derail and im too busy right now to participate in discussion!

1 person likes this

Now, if they are not returned... we have a major incident.

http://m.wyff4.com/politics/10-us-sailors-in-iranian-custody-official-says/37396638

PENTAGON NOW SAYS U.S NAVY BOATS WERE NOT DISABLED WHEN TAKEN BY IRAN -- FOX NEWS

Iran Has US Navy GPS Equipment, Will Prove 'American Ships Were Snooping' - http://breaking911.com/63297/

Kremlin saying this: GPS equip confiscated by Iran would prove the US ships were 'snooping' around in Iranian waters

Iran IRGC official: USA sailors are considered 'prisoners' & won't be released today..

1 person likes this

I don't know if this will get worse. Someone mentioned something about Sanctions coming off tommorow and Iran will just release them tommorow.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.