Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Mark of the Beast

20 posts in this topic

Money is the mark. You can't buy or sell without it.

Surely it will "evolve" as commerce has. But the bottom line, is so long as money is the most important thing to a person, they have taken the mark. The dollar itself proclaims it's power to be divine. The god in which it proclaims trust isn't the same G that brought you Jesus. It's the same ol' devil that has been rendering unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's.

Only until we work in peace and love with eachother instead of continue the rat race will we ever be truely free.

That is what Christ wanted you to know, but now a days, we see a world that is literally bought and sold out daily.

Good luck with that, and God bless those that have avoided the mark thus far.

Money can be a powerful tool, but in it's current form, it's literally unforgivable sin. Not for everyone, I'm sure. God isn't sending those that are just strapped and making it to hell. You know who I'm talkin about. Those corperate masters or whatever, the Enron guy laughing that grandma will have to dip into the savings to pay the power.

Fair trade and commerce is actually of the Lord, (he gives and takes away, overflows, supply talents, etc.) but when you take all that and put a $ on it, you've corrputed something beautiful, a gift of the Lord and turned it into something that Satan takes great pride in, a pile of shit.

This also goes into why God was so mad about golden gods, because he knew we would turn gold into a god that we can be submissive to. Just like the "Holy Cow".

There is no salvation in paper or gold, but only in the belief and confession that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Money can't buy your way into salvation, but the golden calf was worship to other gods.  

Money is *A* root of all evil.  But the mark is on your forehead or your right hand.  Something a little more permanent methinks.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Money can't buy your way into salvation, but the golden calf was worship to other gods.  

Money is *A* root of all evil.  But the mark is on your forehead or your right hand.  Something a little more permanent methinks.

It's the love of money (love of Satan) that is the root of all evil. Not the coin itself, but the love and faith we put into money. And today, many more believe in the power of Gold than God.

The Mark upon your head or hand is to speak that which you think and do. If your deeds are for the Love of Money, and not the Love of the Lord, then you have taken the Mark in thought and deed.

Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

It's the love of money (love of Satan) that is the root of all evil. Not the coin itself, but the love and faith we put into money. And today, many more believe in the power of Gold than God.

The Mark upon your head or hand is to speak that which you think and do. If your deeds are for the Love of Money, and not the Love of the Lord, then you have taken the Mark in thought and deed.

The love of money and the desire for it can lead a man to do awful terrible things.

But i dont think its the mark of the beast..... money has been around for thousands of years. No no! i think the mark will be an identification chip. The ultimate form of control.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The love of money and the desire for it can lead a man to do awful terrible things.

But i dont think its the mark of the beast..... money has been around for thousands of years. No no! i think the mark will be an identification chip. The ultimate form of control.

Money has been around for some time. So has Satan o.o I think they will eventually mark everyone, but that if that doesn't happen, that is to say, if someone were to be waiting on this event to fulfill prophecy, they might be found wanting, as all those prophetic things take place, but while in an age of deception, most will never see the the Greatest Story Ever Told unfolding infront of their very eyes.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Chips can be fried.  I like mine extra crispy!!! :vFpL81r:

The New World Religion of "Personal Choice" is already here. 

The foundations we were warned about are already in place. Have been for millina, but now we see they've also built the walls, and the ceiling. If you are part of the Beast System, you are enslaved to Satan, weither you "personally believe" it or not. The only thing left is for the false one to come and proclaim he is here to wisk all the "good christians" away, though really, this is the only truely unforgivable sin, for you deny the love and protection of the true Christ, for an easy out, and therefore once you take the promise of the false one, the true Christ is lost to you. You will be able to tell the diffrence, because one will walk with you as man. He will promsie you escape and offer this route. That's not Jesus. Jesus don't run. Jesus don't hide. Jesus walks up to the stage and it cracks. And all knees will bow and all will be called before him. These arn't "maybe i will" things, these will happen, and that's how you know the real deal from the false. The real doesn't offer fleeing, he collects his flock, like a shepard would. 

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
may 2 maybe

Not money. Render unto Caesar.

I agree it's a mark, like the tattoo of WWII concentration camps. Maybe an invisible RFID on the forehead. My FEMA Camp will be #6 if I recall properly. Go bag ready. 

UPC bar codes have a double thin line that represents a 6.  They are on both sides and one in the middle, so that the bar code reader can be turned either way and still register.  If it isn't a UPC it still has a preceeding double thin bar.  Apparently it was a real nightmare to code.  But was the triple 6's a matter of design, or deliberate intention.  But still not on the right hand or on the forehead (maybe in some aspect and not in another).  But this was all designed after war rationing.  Government can't manage anything as it is, how is going to manage resources in a war?  

I still find it hard to believe coins where part of the biblical story... I mean in a thousand years from creation to Judas they bypassed the barter system which clearly was a median in between... 

and I find it hard to believe we are told the mark will be in the right hand, yet we force our children fur decades to be right handed.... Maybe to prove we r just that... beast

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.