Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

X-Files Meets Alex Jones fka Bill Hicks

7 posts in this topic

The X-Files plans on adopting some mainstream "conspiracy theories" for the upcoming season.  I'm excited to watch the show (I was there from day one years ago) but have that foreboding feeling that they're going to trivialize every true conspiracy and raise up the fake ones.  I'm guessing they won't uncover that Alex Jones was once a famous comedian called Bill Hicks.

What's the reason for the new show in your opinion?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/11/x-files-revival-conspiracy

Edited by Rothbard
3 people like this

Seems like an attempt to try to discredit current in progress conspiracies and conspiracy theories atm.

And for current real conspiracies like the U.N. takeover, that is going on right now with Common Core with ICLEI - Agenda 21 and other things.

2 people like this

“We live in a CitizenFour world now,” says creator Chris Carter, referring to the documentary on NSA leaker Edward Snowden. “We’ve given up certain rights and freedoms because we want the government to protect us after 9/11. We see the admitted spying by the government. These are not things we’re making up and it informs everything Mulder and Scully and doing are doing.”

Carter describes himself as a “mostly interested observer” in the conspiracy world, and notes he researched the new show by combing through conspiracy websites and attending a conspiracy convention.

Hey Chris, YOU'RE WELCOME!! Make a fat donation...we know you're rolling in dough.

1 person likes this

Yeah, doppelgangers that -

• Share the same teeth, voice, and angry mannerisms
  • Share the same exact close friend and co-producer
  • Both made documentaries regarding Waco under the same unknown company called Sacred Cow Productions
  • Just happened to be named together as the joint "Producer" of their mutual best friend's movie in 2013
  • Have both shared an affiliation with Austin Cable Access
  • Have a matching time line where one dies under very rare circumstances and the other just happens to begin making appearances shorty thereafter
  • Seem to have the same age despite the claims otherwise (one is clearly lying about his age and seems to be much older than he claims)
  • Have a close connection to Austin, Texas
  • Both were into standup comedy
  • Share the same friends who disrespectfully joke all the time about one being the other (Hicks's best friend said that Jones was "funnier than Bill") and one keeps jokingly claiming that he is the other one
  • Happened to have one receive a portrait of the other from their mutual best friend as an award

Yep, that happens to everyone.  How could I be so dumb?  I better go drink some protein shakes.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

Yeah, doppelgangers that -

• Share the same teeth, voice, and angry mannerisms
  • Share the same exact close friend and co-producer
  • Both made documentaries regarding Waco under the same unknown company called Sacred Cow Productions
  • Just happened to be named together as the joint "Producer" of their mutual best friend's movie in 2013
  • Have both shared an affiliation with Austin Cable Access
  • Have a matching time line where one dies under very rare circumstances and the other just happens to begin making appearances shorty thereafter
  • Seem to have the same age despite the claims otherwise (one is clearly lying about his age and seems to be much older than he claims)
  • Have a close connection to Austin, Texas
  • Both were into standup comedy
  • Share the same friends who disrespectfully joke all the time about one being the other (Hicks's best friend said that Jones was "funnier than Bill") and one keeps jokingly claiming that he is the other one
  • Happened to have one receive a portrait of the other from their mutual best friend as an award

Yep, that happens to everyone.  How could I be so dumb?  I better go drink some protein shakes.

The whole AJ Bill Hicks things blows my mind. The rabbit hole goes so deep. All of those points you posted Rothbard cannot be ignored, these aren't even facts that could have been created & leaked as dis-info to discredit Jones. They are concrete dots that can be connected. I mean, he even admitted he is Bill Hicks!? He is obviously lying about his age, he had moles removed, facelifts & plastic surgery yet they still look like the same person. 

But Bill Hicks was so anti-establishment... Why would he give in & do this? Fame & money?

Does AJ even know that he is Bill Hicks?? 

Hollywood does a great job of exposing the truth as fiction and the nutty conspiracy guys actually make sense and wake some people up. Pretty sure this is an unintended consequence like The Matrix that gave the gen pop color coded pills. The X-Files catch a different audience than the cartoon SImpsons crowd. Isn't it interesting how the same actors appear in other sci fi shows like The Smoking Man from X-Files shows up in Continuum? The actors are chosen for continuity and on planet earth this amounts to a psyop!

It's like a Sean Penn interview with El Chapo joke. Dead Man Walking, anyone?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.