Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking news! School in northern France evacuated over bomb alert

7 posts in this topic

Just in - Still developing

A high school was evacuated in northern France over a suspected bomb threat, reports on Twitter say. Security in the country remains high after two major terrorist attacks in 2015.

The school called Mireille Grenet is in Compiègne, a commune in the north of France. Some 3,000 students go to the school.

https://www.rt.com/news/328486-bomb-alert-compiegne-france/

The author of the threat said: he was “not popular” and that he planned “to take my life and the lives of thousands of students.”

Here is his post! i have not translated it yet but i'll do that now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYbzxq_WAAAOs05.jpg:large

EDIT: ROUGH TRANSLATION FROM FRENCH TO ENGLISH!

If you want with me, RDV here: tlk.io/attentatcompiegne

I repost my topic you

let us be clear.

I am a simple "Fragile Babtou" (as some people say) my miserable end in a high school class of compiegne (MG for connoisseurs)

You will hear from me, know it.
A force to be insulted, beat, abused by many people I took consience it was time that I put an end to my days and those of thousands of students. I found solace in God

I sold a lot of my business. the pleasure is useless to me from now on, apart from the one to kill.
here is my little toy that I could offer me

) PIC OF GUN

but it's not all that well planned my little hit and knowing that I sacrifice myself pulling in the pile would serve nothing, so I prepared some small radio controlled bombs I carefully placed caches are places and precise everywhere in order to collapse the structure (thank you my friends architechture tray that provided me the plans of high school :))

You think I'm kidding? : D
we'll talk tomorrow when a flash BFM TV will make you all crying like little shits on twitter.

1 person likes this

Good catch Shep! Great, so we have a Columbine-esque Jihadi. nasty combination! Sounds like he might know what he's doing, placing several bombs to do structural damage.

I'm starting to think they need to stop Muslims from attending Engineering schools!!! They seem to excel in structural destruction!

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Good catch Shep! Great, so we have a Columbine-esque Jihadi. nasty combination! Sounds like he might know what he's doing, placing several bombs to do structural damage.

I'm starting to think they need to stop Muslims from attending Engineering schools!!! They seem to excel in structural destruction!

not much info coming out on this other than the evacuation.... not a peep.... well other than the guy was banned from where he posted it.... Just!

We just had multiple bomb threats to our relatively tiny school district in southern Delaware. Apparently made via computer. Strange, that.

End of the evacuation of high school M Grenet to #Compiègne evacuation Operation ends. No suspect object found

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.