Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking! - David Bowie has died after a battle with cancer

15 posts in this topic

Such sadness :(

David Bowie has died after a battle with cancer, his representative confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. 

“David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief,” read a statement posted on the artist’s official social media accounts. 

The influential singer-songwriter and producer dabbled in glam rock, art rock, soul, hard rock, dance pop, punk and electronica during his eclectic 40-plus-year career. 

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/legendary-artist-david-bowie-dies-69-064252101.html

Illuminati sacrifice? 

RIP David, I'm sure going to miss you. Thanks for all the music you have given us...........your memory lives on.

The first time I saw Bowie in concert was October 1972. I won tickets to the concert from a radio station and had no idea who Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars were. When Bowie appeared on the stage with orange hair and glam space suit I was blown away and have been a life long fan ever since.

This has always been on of my favorite Bowie tunes!  Changes.

As he departed the planet..Bowie left us with this...

2 hours ago, grav said:

Ah heck. He was 69. Too young. 

Theirs a number that appeared heavily in that video you linked me... @CGK you should post that video... *f***y timing* bowie was in it lots.... i would but i lost link :)

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Theirs a number that appeared heavily in that video you linked me... @CGK you should post that video... *f***y timing* bowie was in it lots.... i would but i lost link :)

Here is the video Shep..Remember our dreams and the number 23?

Here is another tune from his new album...sorta creepy.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Illuminati sacrifice? 

I don't think so, you could look up various satanic holiday calendars to double check. This would also be a good time to double on reading sites/news/feeds, they always seem to be doing stuff "Under the cover of Darkness", while the MSM goes full spectacle retard with specials and weeks coverage.

Oh wow. I had. I clue he was even sick. RIP David. 

And now to watch the video post about the number 23. I'm still seein that number every where. 

Aw
:sad:

RIP

Uploaded on May 26, 2006

Behold... the Originale music video for the David Bowie song Space Oddity from Bowie's promotional film, 'Love You Till Tuesday', originally released in 1969 and re-released on dvd. I'm very happy to share this rare, unique and odd version of the video and song.

Before he became a transgender, gay rights, global warming,anti gun, tree hugging, interracial marriage supporting Libtard elitist, I admit that I used to listen to him.

Or was that Art Bell?

Anyways nevermind.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.