Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Strange Humming sound arrives in my city! Freak event occurs during it!

5 posts in this topic

So i would have posted this sooner but i was at work/nightshift when this happened.

So fb blew up with reports of an incessant humming noise last night, it went on about 9 minutes. heard it myself. Shit felt like it was getting in my head. Now i've heard about these noises before but never really had first hand knowledge or experience of them. But i now believe it is caused by the earth or comes from below the surface.

Because within those 9 minutes. Guess what happened? a freak landslide..that ended up landing on a car and chucking it on its roof on the motorway..bearing in mind we ain't had a landslide anywhere near us for as long as i can remember. So i feel like attributing this to vibrations in the ground aka the humming.

Maybe they are not connected but i found it highly strange that both happened in the short span of 9 minutes. When neither has happened here before.

2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Im having one hell of a left side headache/migraine from hell.. Throb throb throb.....from it

I frequently hearing sky hums, almost right after which there is a strong gust of winds that follow, then sometimes an immediate storm appears.  I don't think it's UFOs, I think it's TPTB doing their weather manipulation shit.   They hit certain areas with their beams that change the atmospheric conditions instantly, and sometimes those frequencies can be heard.

Last night here I did hear one of those sky hums too, and there was gust of winds that followed it, then we had lots of rain & warm winds.  It never rains here in January lol, I'm in New England where we're usually under 4 feet of snow right now..... very mild Winter so far for us though.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Depending on the exact frequency /frequencies, it's possible that humming and strange booming heard worldwide a variety of things may be the culprit.

Lower frequency tends to resonate with the help of huge power supplies while higher frequencies can be generated with very little power.

People investigating cloaked ufo activities reported strange humming sounds while viewing "cloak technologies" through special optic filters.

People exposed to ELF waves (extremely low frequency) seem to experience headaches and depression.

People exposed to ultra high frequency waves tend to become violent and aggressive. (probably from loss of sleep)

In any event, strange sounds are being heard worldwide and the jury is still out on the origins of these bothersome anomalies.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.