Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Top 10 Characteristics of Conspiracy Theorists

4 posts in this topic

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/01/top-10-characteristics-of-conspiracy-theorists-3274134.html

Read the rest at the BIN link -  OR the original posting here http://alexnoudelman.com/top-10-characteristics-of-conspiracy-theorists/

UFO sightings. Hoaxed moon landings. Conspiracies to commit murder and assassinations. Tragic events that never happened and were staged by politicians. These assertions are made by Conspiracy Theorists all the time. The most recent one involved Paul McCartney. Several Conspiracy Theorists asserted that McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced with a doppelganger. Conspiracy theories, as you probably already notice, often crop up during times of uncertainty and fear: after terrorist strikes, financial crises, high-profile deaths and natural disasters. I’ve taken the time to collect 10 characteristics that would help you identify them quickly and with ease.

1. Arrogance

They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always “sheep”, patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness.

They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say “no thanks”, you’ll be called a “sheep” again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

Edited by FalkeAuge
link added

Why are you infecting this place with this dog shit?

Is this an attempt to convince us "Arrogant" conspiracy factists that we are all wrong and everything is just peachy?

Or is this suppose to get us all pissed off and say things out of hate?

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Why are you infecting this place with this dog shit?

Is this an attempt to convince us "Arrogant" conspiracy factists that we are all wrong and everything is just peachy?

Or is this suppose to get us all pissed off and say things out of hate?

LOL nope, neither!  I read it and thought how far wrong this guy is.  This "list" clearly shows why so many folk go through life just accepting things and never challenging the status quo.  This is exactly why Europe is full of Muslim "migrant / refugees" and why Obummer is allowing the same influx.  If only more people were like us and questioned things, not just excepting the bullshit being compiled by the libtards.

PS

You should not let this tipe of crap upset you Bro " Never let someone with the significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life."Never let someone with the significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life."

25 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

LOL nope, neither!  I read it and thought how far wrong this guy is.  This "list" clearly shows why so many folk go through life just accepting things and never challenging the status quo.  This is exactly why Europe is full of Muslim "migrant / refugees" and why Obummer is allowing the same influx.  If only more people were like us and questioned things, not just excepting the bullshit being compiled by the libtards.

PS

You should not let this tipe of crap upset you Bro " Never let someone with the significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life."Never let someone with the significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life."

The list is laughable, and it's sad that many people do read stuff like this and process it as the truth, lol.   People think that a small group of people couldn't possibly control this world, I say give me 5 news stations and I can convince the world cartoons are real........ wait, that already is happening, lol.

None of this stuff gets me going, just the fact that it exists does aggravate me, but free will allows any & all so they have a right to post whatever they want, even if it's all lies & propaganda, if they didn't have that right, then we wouldn't have the right to speak out against it.

Edited by JibbyJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.