Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Muslim threat in Philedelphia - not over yet!!!

9 posts in this topic

"Tensions ran high in the Philadelphia Police Department Sunday in the wake of an attempted assassination of an officer by a man allegedly claiming he did it "in the name of Islam" after an anonymous tip to officers on Saturday said the threat against police in the city is ongoing.

According to a police report obtained by NBC10, an anonymous tipster told officers that, "the threat to police is not over" and that the man who shot Officer Jesse Hartnett is "part of a group that consists of three others," adding that the alleged shooter "is not the most radical of the four." The report obtained Sunday goes on to say the tipster told police to "be careful.” Philly Police on Alert Following Ambush Attack

Law enforcement officials confirmed Sunday afternoon that police did indeed receive a tip that Edward Archer, the man accused of approaching Hartnett's patrol car at 60th and Spruce streets Thursday night and opening fire on him at point-blank range, was working among a small group of radical men. Authorities said the tip came from a woman who approached an officer on the street."

Not surprised, but this is worrisome. As if Philly needed more crime sources - going to start looking at news from PA and looking for links to these buggers!

"Police said they are taking the tip seriously and investigating, and that on Sunday, they were issuing memos to all law-enforcement agencies to warn them to stay vigilant as the investigation continues. They also posted on Facebook that the FBI is investigating the tip as well.

Yeah they are starting to rise up, they are going to all get wasted if they keep this crap up.

There was a shooting in Canada, 2 Muslims open fired on a night club or something. They got taken down by bouncers or something, to bad it wasn't in Texas, they would have been S.O.S. If you find it post it to the forum.

1 person likes this

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yeah they are starting to rise up, they are going to all get wasted if they keep this crap up.

There was a shooting in Canada, 2 Muslims open fired on a night club or something. They got taken down by bouncers or something, to bad it wasn't in Texas, they would have been S.O.S. If you find it post it to the forum.

Wow, good catch - coming out of the woodwork everywhere! Good thing they just elected Trudeau - so we can watch while he.. does absolutely Nothing to protect hsi people. :sor:

The Muslim threat is never going to be over as long as there are Muslims who are taking the Koran literally and they are able to squash reformation.  There are Muslims out there who don't believe in stoning women for being raped, etc. but I wonder just how many of them there are and if they have the guts to go up against the radicals. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The Muslim threat is never going to be over as long as there are Muslims who are taking the Koran literally and they are able to squash reformation.  There are Muslims out there who don't believe in stoning women for being raped, etc. but I wonder just how many of them there are and if they have the guts to go up against the radicals. 

Yeah, what we call "moderate" Muslims the vast majority of Muslims call Apostates, WORSE than JEWS, worthy only of death. Look at any Muslim majority country, and you see those killed, abused, etc. The BS that the moderates outnumber what TRUE Muslims call GOOD Muslims is just that, BS!

Back sliding Baptists and such ;-)

Even MORE idiocy about this case!!! http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/news&id=364807851

"Asim Abdur Rashid, imam of Masjid Mujahideen on south 60th Street in West Philadelphia, said he was stunned Friday when his son called and said that someone near the mosque shot a police officer in the name of Islam.

"I said, 'What?' " Rashid recalled Sunday.

Friday afternoon, Rashid denounced the shooting and said he did not know the gunman, whom police identified as Edward Archer, 30, of Philadelphia and Yeadon.

A few hours later, members of the masjid set Rashid straight by citing Archer's Muslim name.

"We called him Abdul Shaheed . . . Abdul means 'servant,' and Shaheed means 'the witness,' " Rashid said. "He was a frequent member of the masjid. But I did not know him as Archer. And I did not recognize his picture. We don't call each other by the names we had before we converted to Islam."

"In an interview Sunday, Rashid went on to explain Archer's role at the mosque:

"He was no companion of mine. He attended certain affairs that we had. He organized touch football teams in the community. That was the extent of it."

Typically, for the most important prayer of the week, said Rashid, Masjid Mujahideen gets 150 to 200 worshipers.

Rashid said he was interviewed Friday by the FBI in its effort to learn more about Archer's background and associates.

The investigation took on added urgency Saturday after a tipster told police that Archer is associated with three men who may share his "radical" beliefs and constitute a continuing threat to police.

"The mosque is a public place. People come and go. Whoever he hung with of his age group I wouldn't know," said Rashid.

"He was one of the younger guys," said Rashid, who is 64. "I don't allow foolish talk around the mosque. Whatever his opinions were, it was not something that permeated around the mosque."

Rashid said he told investigators all he knows: That Archer made the hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia, and at some point went to Egypt to study Arabic.

"He stayed there six months to a year, with his wife, and came back," said Rashid. He said the wife, whom he did not identify, is not a member of Masjid Mujahideen.

Does the imam care that the tipster, whose name investigators are withholding, said the imam "was lying" when he said [Archer] had no association" with his mosque?

"I care," said Rashid, "But people who listened to what I said know I was being as accurate as I could possibly be."

11 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

"I care," said Rashid, "But people who listened to what I said know I was being as accurate as I could possibly be."

Muslim view admitting to a mistake or apologizing for anything as a weakness.

If Admitting a Mistake is Considered a Weakness, How Can Mistakes Ever Be Corrected?

FrontPage Magazine interviewed Nonie Darwish back in 2006, and she said some things about the Muslim world we should all remember. You can read the whole interview here: Now They Call Me Infidel. Darwish is an Arab Muslim from Egypt whose father was a terrorist martyr. Several of the questions and Darwish's answers were very good. Here are the ones I thought were the best:

FP: You describe how Arabs see a virtue in never admitting a mistake. To say the least, this kind of psychology necessitates pathology and the failure of a culture. No? Tell us about this mindset and its effects.

Darwish: The Arab culture is famous for its concept of pride. Image is very important and pride and shame are great motivators. Protecting the image of Muslims in front of the non-Muslim West is vital. Thus elaborate behavior is done to saving face.

Admitting to a mistake can bring terrible shame and is not regarded as a virtue; those who admit to mistakes are not rewarded for their honesty but ridiculed and shamed or even severely punished.

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2008/01/if-admitting-mistake-is-weakness-how.html

Some American Muslims Irritated By Obama's Call For Them To 'Root Out' Extremism

President Obama's request that American Muslims help "root out" and confront extremist ideology in their communities is getting mixed reactions. Muslim leaders say they want to help, but some are not happy that they are being singled out.
"We would never ask any other faith community to stand up and condemn acts of violence committed by people within their groups," said Palestinian-American activist Linda Sarsour, who has worked extensively with the Black Lives Matter movement and other minority groups. "The fact that this is only directed at the Muslim community is something that I personally can't accept."
-----

"I will continue to speak out against the discrimination, vilification and isolation that American Muslims face in these challenging times," Johnson said.

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/08/458869660/some-muslim-americans-irritated-by-obamas-call-for-them-to-root-out-extremism

On 1/11/2016 at 5:36 PM, Cinnamon said:

Do you think it would be on the news if they did? There's an agenda to make us all hate each other, and that's all they want us to know.

ABC News’ Laura Ingraham, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Fox & Friends and other U.S. media commentators say that Muslims are silent and complicit in the barbarian crimes of ISIS.  Fox News host Andrea Tantaros said that all Muslims are the same as ISIS, and implied that all Muslims should be met “with a bullet to the head”.

Why don’t we hear Muslims condemning the barbarian ISIS terrorists?

Turns out they are loudly condemning ISIS … but our press isn’t covering it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-23/why-dont-muslims-speak-out-against-isis

Just like this! Why was the media not reporting on the rapes for months! Just Cologne was too big to cover up.

Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this

Good info! Of Course they won't apologize for or denounce the actions Muhammad himself committed! He's "The best of men", and they are to follow his every action as if it were the best possible way to do things. Also why they won't denounce child "marriage" - if it was Perfect for Muhammad himself, it's the best possible sort of thing for the current Muslim to follow!

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.