Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

The Great Deception is not coming - It IS here

21 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, daersoulkeeper said:

Flat Earth (to hide the proof of God) AKA The "FIRMAMENT"...Disney putting the word "sex" in the clouds of the first pic taken from "space"

Belief in Pre-Tribulation Rapture

Belief there is Choice in whom you elect

How does flat earth hide God? That's what round earth/heliocentrism does.

How is the pre-trib rapture a deception rather than a simple disagreement over the timing of Jesus' return for his people as he promised? 

 

Edited by Challenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Challenger is right, the sphere Earth hides a creator not a flat Earth which reveals there has to be a creator.

The great deception has been here for the past 2000 years or so, perhaps 5000 years.  We've been living in the true Dark Ages, the great con of man is the sphere Earth & all that comes with it.

There are more beyond that though, one step at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude you just gave me a crap ton of research to look into! Love it. 

I've looked into flat earth a little bit and haven't really stuck to one side or the other. Just trying to look at it with an open mind. I'm actually wondering tho if it's both flat and round. Round as in dome shaped and flat on bottom. I guess if you take a complete circle and slice it in half. The bottom flat part would be earth and the domed part would be the firmament. Just a thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yes Challenger is right, the sphere Earth hides a creator not a flat Earth which reveals there has to be a creator.

The great deception has been here for the past 2000 years or so, perhaps 5000 years.  We've been living in the true Dark Ages, the great con of man is the sphere Earth & all that comes with it.

There are more beyond that though, one step at a time.

that's exactly what i said, perhaps you misunderstood.  it is the sphere earth that hides god.  i said flat earth hides god because the flat earth conspiracy (people thinking it's crazy) is what is hiding God, AKA the round earth hides God. because if they saw the firmament they would know they were in what the creator made for them...

 

also to challenger...no the pre-trib rapture is a huge deception....when they are rounded up in Camps, they will see their fellow ones dying and think God has abandoned them...after-all they should be raptured not going through tribulation....no roses are coming for them before the trials...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

that's exactly what i said, perhaps you misunderstood.  it is the sphere earth that hides god.  i said flat earth hides god because the flat earth conspiracy (people thinking it's crazy) is what is hiding God, AKA the round earth hides God. because if they saw the firmament they would know they were in what the creator made for them...


 

also to challenger...no the pre-trib rapture is a huge deception....when they are rounded up in Camps, they will see their fellow ones dying and think God has abandoned them...after-all they should be raptured not going through tribulation....no roses are coming for them before the trials...

Thanks for clarifying.

As for the PTR, no, it is not a deception of any kind. PTR is NOT about avoiding suffering, but about Jesus' promise that we would not suffer the wrath of God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Thanks for clarifying.

As for the PTR, no, it is not a deception of any kind. PTR is NOT about avoiding suffering, but about Jesus' promise that we would not suffer the wrath of God.

the wrath of God is 100% different from tribulation by the god of this world.

yes it is PRE-WRAITH but NOT Pre-Trib

VERY VERY Different things...

i believed in the pre-trib thing for over a decade - until i was patient enough to sit through and watch this (most are not)  After seeing all the verses presented in the below doc, it became painfully obvious how simple the truth was........

 

 

 

(afte the tribulation as you will see above is 100% scriptural - in-fact almost that entire documentary above is all scripture)

 

John 16:33King James Version (KJV)

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Edited by daersoulkeeper
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Groove said:

Dude you just gave me a crap ton of research to look into! Love it. 

I've looked into flat earth a little bit and haven't really stuck to one side or the other. Just trying to look at it with an open mind. I'm actually wondering tho if it's both flat and round. Round as in dome shaped and flat on bottom. I guess if you take a complete circle and slice it in half. The bottom flat part would be earth and the domed part would be the firmament. Just a thought. 

go to 3 min in this video and witness the water bubbles in space...lol..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daersoulkeeper said:

the wrath of God is 100% different from tribulation by the God of this world.

yes it is PRE-WRAITH but NOT Pre-Trib

VERY VERY Different things...

i believed in the pre-trib thing for over a decade - until i was patient enough to sit through and watch this (most are not)

(afte the tribulation as you will see above is 100% scriptural - in-fact almost that entire documentary above is all scripture)

The Tribulation is the time of God's wrath; "tribulation" is a general term for trouble or suffering. There is a specific time called The Tribulation, or Daniel's 70th Week, or The Time of Jacob's Trouble", and that is the wrath of God. Even at the 6th seal people are afraid because of "the wrath of the Lamb and the One sitting on the throne".

So you and I disagree on when the wrath of God begins, not whether we go through it.

I have been more than patient to sit through many hours of not only videos but many, many books before there was an internet (and after). I've debated this topic for many years. I wish I could post a link to my conclusions and studies on the matter, it's very thorough and addresses every major objection... with scripture alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The Tribulation is the time of God's wrath; "tribulation" is a general term for trouble or suffering. There is a specific time called The Tribulation, or Daniel's 70th Week, or The Time of Jacob's Trouble", and that is the wrath of God. Even at the 6th seal people are afraid because of "the wrath of the Lamb and the One sitting on the throne".

So you and I disagree on when the wrath of God begins, not whether we go through it.

I have been more than patient to sit through many hours of not only videos but many, many books before there was an internet (and after). I've debated this topic for many years. I wish I could post a link to my conclusions and studies on the matter, it's very thorough and addresses every major objection... with scripture alone.

hey man, come on, just trust me on this one and sit through it, i was the same as you. i obsessively studied the subject and was a die hard pre-tribber.

my father who is a preacher was so die hard in his pre-trib stance he started getting angry when i asked him to watch it and i begged him to just have the patience for me to sit through it (10 min in he was very impatient and wanted to turn it off, so watch out for that reaction). and at the end he conceded i was right...  you sound exactly as i did...i'm not going to try and explain it when it's presented extremely well in that doc i posted.

Edited by daersoulkeeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daersoulkeeper said:

hey man, come on, just trust me on this one and sit through it, i was the same as you. i obsessively studied the subject and was a die hard pre-tribber.

my father who is a preacher was so die hard in his pre-trib stance he started getting angry when i asked him to watch it and i begged him to just have the patience for me to sit through it. and at the end he conceded i was right...

As I said, I've "sat through" a LOT of debate on the matter already, over many years. I'm not being angry, I'm being honest. But the point still stands that disagreement on this topic is NOT "a great deception" at all. It's just disagreement. There is no reason to fear anyone losing faith over PTR teachings, since it never teaches that we escape the trials of life, but only the wrath of God. None of us knows what we may be asked to suffer in this life, and this has been true of every generation of Christians. So don't worry, PTR is not dangerous... but lies about what it teaches, that's another story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daersoulkeeper said:

go to 3 min in this video and witness the water bubbles in space...lol..

 

 

 

Lol I've seen numerous videos with the water bubbles and just don't know what to think. Wether there trying to pass of training videos as the real thing or what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.