Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English - WTF!

22 posts in this topic

I'm british so this strikes me as odd...... that's me holding back!!...:JSfrXsb:

So to the article: GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English - WTF!

GCSE students are to be taught that some of our nation’s earliest inhabitants were Africans who arrived here long before the English.

The Mail on Sunday has discovered that the extraordinary rewriting of our island’s history – the politically correct work of a Marxist academic – will be offered to thousands of history students throughout England from September.

Its creators claim the course addresses the ‘white male-dominated’ view of history – but it has outraged some of Britain’s most eminent thinkers. 

Booker and Nobel prize-winning novelist V.S. Naipaul said: ‘Once again political correctness is distorting our history and the education of our children.’

And historian Sir Roy Strong, author of The Story Of Britain, said: ‘This stands history on its head, projecting back on to the past something that isn’t true.’

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html#ixzz3wped1XWD

4 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:lulz3:

exactly.... they never stop trying to eradicate our heritage... so we will lose our identity! and accept whats to come.

:lulz3:

The level of stupid is off the richter scale, beam me up scotty. LOL

A history lesson by a Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past of the future is more entertaining that article.

Also reminds me something Orwellian.  2 + 2 = 5 Anyone?

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

And how did the early Afrikaans arrive in the British Isles?

Flying magical reindeers. Of course, I thought everyone knew that.

:dhpErlU:

So, your lizard queen is really African? Please do inform the monarchy.

:lol_alpha:

They were in Britain first huh?

I wonder if that was before they descended from the trees or after they needed to acquire fire from lightning?

Certainly, their culture of cannibalism must exist in the U.K. Presently?

No?

3 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

They were in Britain first huh?

I wonder if that was before they descended from the trees or after they needed to acquire fire from lightning?

Certainly, their culture of cannibalism must exist in the U.K. Presently?

No?

the stupidity of what they are teaching makes me shake my head till i pass out....

:betteryet:

Just now, Ukshep said:

the stupidity of what they are teaching makes me shake my head till i pass out....

:betteryet:

You can't make this shit up.

Entitlement reeducation has no boundary.

I'm pretty sure they have discovered African's stone carvings on the moon.

Let's wait and see. LOL.

1 person likes this

You white men brought Africans there to build England so y'all could move into the castles and Cotswold cottages. When all the work was done, you kicked them out. :balk2:

5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

You can't make this shit up.

Entitlement reeducation has no boundary.

I'm pretty sure they have discovered African's stone carvings on the moon.

Let's wait and see. LOL.

All the inventions from the industrial era and our advanced technology all came out of Africa. Obama already told us that we didn't build it !!!

Academics are nothing more than useful idiots.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

All the inventions from the industrial era and our advanced technology all came out of Africa. Obama already told us that we didn't build it !!!

Academics are nothing more than useful idiots.

If you listen up on these cast http://www.dailystormer.com/aryan-narrations-white-supremacy-and-negro-subordination-vi/ (look for parts) you can learn alot, its not like Obama said. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.