Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Looks like it's starting - North Atlantic EMPTY of Cargo Ships in-transit - ALL anchored along coasts; none moving

9 posts in this topic

Just when the hell are people going to start waking up to this? Were just buzzards picking at the corpse of the dead economy right now, I swear.

North Atlantic EMPTY of Cargo Ships in-transit - ALL anchored along coasts; none moving

Posted Jan 8th - Read the full article and check out the interactive map link in the article too - https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/750

-

This has never happened before.  It is a horrific economic sign; proof that commerce is literally stopped.

The reason commerce has stopped is simple: People are not buying things.   When people do not buy things, retailers do not sell things, so they do not order more goods for stock. 

When retailers do not order goods, manufacturers don't make anything because there are no orders to fill.  When manufacturers do not make goods, they don't order raw materials for manufacturing.

When there are no orders for raw materials, commodities sellers do not sell raw materials. When no raw materials are sold, there is no shipping by large cargo ships, (or railroads or tractor trailers) to move anything.

Put simply, the global economy is LITERALLY stopping.  Right now.  Today.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

I predicted this economic collapse in 2011. I will repeat. 2016 will ushering a total economic collapse for the world. The first sign will be flight from the dollar. Which is already happening. Then unstable bond markets leading to crashes in world markets. This all is linked to china's strong slide downward, which is only being slowed by its government. Soon his will occur in the us.

This Hammond event is a parat of it as well. For the mid point of 2016 I predicted a civil war in the United states. My prediction was that liberals and conservatives would split. However I changed that 2 years ago. A race war is the clear event to occur. The black lives matter group has shown this as well as racial responses to the military response, calling itracist that nothing is being done. Even though they burned there cities down.

Then I predict a nuclear detonation of some kind simultaneously coinciding with these events, possibly in multiple cities.

The armed forces will be preoccupied due to world war opening up I  early 2017.

Then a savior will rise from the chaos, and anoint him self above man.

Thank you for bringing that article to our attention!  I have mixed emotions.  I almost want the system to implode so that we can move away from the lies of materialism but I also have children and fear the chaos that may temporarily occur. 

49 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Thank you for bringing that article to our attention!  I have mixed emotions.  I almost want the system to implode so that we can move away from the lies of materialism but I also have children and fear the chaos that may temporarily occur. 

If it doesn't implode your children won't have much of a future. The raping of our country by the top tier cannot continue and historically ends in revolution every single time.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Brio said:

We're all Cypriots now.

Bankers are the new barbers, close shave and a haircut. Watch them claim that FDIC insurance is null and void.

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Bankers are the new barbers, close shave and a haircut. Watch them claim that FDIC insurance is null and void.

There isn't enough to cover what the FDIC says it does. It's another one of those "feel good" things that has no substance. I guess people will just stand in line until FDIC says oops, we're broke!

I'm waiting for the derivatives to start to unwind. Wheeee! Good times! (not really)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.