Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oregon folk signer to sing in ISIS-held territory for peace

7 posts in this topic

This story is incredible. I'm torn between laughing my head off at this complete idiot and shaking my head at the blatant arrogance of him. This dufus thinks that Singing Koran Verses will teach ISIS to give up their arms? ROTFLMAO! You could send Orpheus (Greek) - and all he'd get would be a destroyed guitar and his head lopped off!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/oregon-folk-singer-set-to-travel-to-the-islamic-state-to-sing-for-peace

I'm sure he's thinking if he survives he'll make money somehow, but sheesh, does he know THAT little about hard-core Islam to even think he is insulting them from page one?!?

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

And they never saw him again...
:bricks:

But it's not like Portland will miss one folk singer.

On January 10, 2016 at 8:03 AM, BlueHawK said:

This story is incredible. I'm torn between laughing my head off at this complete idiot and shaking my head at the blatant arrogance of him. This dufus thinks that Singing Koran Verses will teach ISIS to give up their arms? ROTFLMAO! You could send Orpheus (Greek) - and all he'd get would be a destroyed guitar and his head lopped off!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/oregon-folk-singer-set-to-travel-to-the-islamic-state-to-sing-for-peace

I'm sure he's thinking if he survives he'll make money somehow, but sheesh, does he know THAT little about hard-core Islam to even think he is insulting them from page one?!?

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Maybe he's not insane. o.o Maybe he just has a very large set of...tea cups o.o

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

Worked for the Blues Brothers. I'm rootin for the kid. Show em the love of the Lord by being the balliest. That's how america use to roll. Seems to some, it still does ^.^

Singing to a bunch of potential Rape- U-Gees is kind of a romantic way of asking for anal sex.

I suppose he may get his wish.

I hope so....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.