Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Hillary’s EmailGate Goes Nuclear

7 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to post any more news or updates for tonight, but as I was closing stuff down, tabs, I saw this. I read something earlier that over 1500 emails were classified and other things. This turkey is done.

Hillary’s EmailGate Goes Nuclear

Does the latest release of Hillary’s State Department emails include highly classified U.S. intelligence?

Read the rest of the article, and check out the pictures at the link. http://observer.com/2016/01/hillarys-emailgate-goes-nuclear/

-

Back in October I told you that Hillary Clinton’s email troubles were anything but over, and that the scandal over her misuse of communications while she was Secretary of State was sure to get worse. Sure enough, EmailGate continues to be a thorn in the side of Hillary’s presidential campaign and may have just entered a new, potentially explosive phase with grave ramifications, both political and legal.

The latest court-ordered dump of her email, just placed online by the State Department, brings more troubles for Team Hillary. This release of over 3,000 pages includes 66 “Unclassified” messages that the State Department subsequently determined actually were classified; however, all but one of those 66 were deemed Confidential, the lowest classification level, while one was found to be Secret, bringing the total of Secret messages discovered so far to seven. In all, 1,340 Hillary emails at State have been reassessed as classified.

There are gems here. It’s hard to miss the irony of Hillary expressing surprise about a State Department staffer using personal email for work, which the Secretary of State noted in her own personal email. More consequential was Hillary’s ordering a staffer to send classified talking points for a coming meeting via a non-secure fax machine, stripped of their classification markings. This appears to be a clear violation of Federal law and the sort of thing that is a career-ender, or worse, for normals. The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee termed that July 2011 incident “disturbing,” and so it is to anyone acquainted with U.S. Government laws and regulations regarding the handling of classified material.

Sad but nothing will happen to her.  10 year minimum sentence for what she did.  As the saying goes, "its good to be king!"

Democratic Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton gestures while speaking with her supporters and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) elected officials on January 7, 2016 in San Gabriel, California.

She has supporters? They must be paid actors because nobody in their right mind would support the treasonous witch. Oh wait, we seem to have an epidemic of mental illness.

An unbelievable % of Americans believe that she's going to be the next President.

5 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

An unbelievable % of Americans believe that she's going to be the next President.

God help America! This will really be a sad day for all Americans (except the Clingons) - If only 25% of her "Curriculum Vitae" is true, she is bad, bad news.

11 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

I know some. Downright dedicated Dems. They say they will vote for her no matter how much mud sticks to their little piggie. Really, I'm surprised the investigation has gone this far. Too many investigators to Breitbart/Vince Foster, etc.? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.