Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

K-Talk Taboo Conspiracy - Sandy Hoax with Barry Soetoro

5 posts in this topic

This one is not one of my edits but done by the guest - Barry Soetoro.   -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgziCnF8Fx_7UOGcBXxMMrQ/videos

He did a good enough job that I don't have to do an edit for his show, yay! lol   The shows are all scrambled up now as far as when we're uploading the video versions.  I'm still waiting on cpu parts to get here to upgrade my system for editing, until then there isn't much I can do for the shows..... unless our guests do their own edits that is.   All I care about is having accurate visuals to go with the talking points, saves me time if I don't have to do them myself.  Barry's visuals were great for his interview, hope you guys enjoy.

2 people like this

It got a PIN at LOP, lol, I wish they'd PIN all the NASA fakery ones on there too.   I did manage to get a couple FE related videos PIN'd at LOP though, which clearly required Jedi Mind Trickery to accomplish, haha.    I still have more FE shows to edit up that are done & upcoming (I hope), and right now I think (minus this show's hour) I have 4 hours of shows to play catch up on..... which if my system is flying as fast as I expect it should, I can get all 4 of those hours done in 1 week's time.

We're still just starting out and very wet behind the ears with everything so be patient with us guys, we're spread out all over the place trying to get stuff done for Taboo Conspiracy and there isn't many of us to handle that load so we're doing what we can with what we've got.

Thanks Challenger for all the help you've done with the site and fixing my edits better like our intro title.  When we finally get to a point where we have credits, I'll have to include you and everyone who does their parts in them lol.

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

It got a PIN at LOP, lol, I wish they'd PIN all the NASA fakery ones on there too.   I did manage to get a couple FE related videos PIN'd at LOP though, which clearly required Jedi Mind Trickery to accomplish, haha.    I still have more FE shows to edit up that are done & upcoming (I hope), and right now I think (minus this show's hour) I have 4 hours of shows to play catch up on..... which if my system is flying as fast as I expect it should, I can get all 4 of those hours done in 1 week's time.

We're still just starting out and very wet behind the ears with everything so be patient with us guys, we're spread out all over the place trying to get stuff done for Taboo Conspiracy and there isn't many of us to handle that load so we're doing what we can with what we've got.

Thanks Challenger for all the help you've done with the site and fixing my edits better like our intro title.  When we finally get to a point where we have credits, I'll have to include you and everyone who does their parts in them lol.

Glad to help. We all have our individual skills to contribute, and of course you've pulling the heavy weight on content with less than optimal tools. :cheers:

I missed some of your shows, that will give me something to do tomorrow with my free time. :biggrin:

9 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I missed some of your shows, that will give me something to do tomorrow with my free time. :biggrin:

You didn't listen to me what!!! Two f***ing hours I didn't say f***. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.