Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michael garrison

The "Mental Illness" Conspiracy

5 posts in this topic

Folks, this phrase is showing up everywhere: "Mental Illness".  In case you're not aware, this is the "new" way of getting truthers off the streets and into an asylum.

Psychiatry was NOT invented by Sigmund Fraud, but it was his affiliation with the Freemasons that got psychiatry into main-stream American Politics.  Speak out against the secret societies, or one of their members, and you are on the list to take a trip to the funny farm.  But let's take a look into Sigmund, let's see what a mental case he was.

Good ol' Sigmund was addicted to heroin, then to kick that habit he switched to cocaine.  He was a pervert to the max, having had sex with his daughter-in-law, his neighbors wives, and a multitude of other people.  Sigmund was invited to visit one of his friends (who lived a ways away) but he declined, stating that: "I have a patient right now, and I'm afraid that if I leave now that she'll get better".  In other words, Sigmund was using psychiatry to make this woman think that she was ill, and he was not using psychiatry to make her better (psychiatry, like global warming, is an absolute lie and it can NEVER heal anyone).

While this is just a short history of Fraud, the modern day use of this lie called "psychiatry" is in absolute full-force.  Every time I switch channels on the boob-tube, there seems to be another so-called "expert" saying something about mentally ill people, most of which are perfectly fine, but since these people are part of the "culling" process, they are being subject to the lies of psychiatry for the purpose of getting them off the streets, and killed in an asylum.

One "expert" here in Tucson went so far as to say that the people being "processed" for mental illness "know how to properly answer the questions, and are then released" to commit more crimes.

One thing is missing here, IF psychiatry WERE a true science (and it's not) then wouldn't we see Obama in a strait-jacket?  How about John McCain and his supporting of ISIS?  Is this not mental illness?  Shouldn't John be in a strait-jacket?  I could go on and on, but I won't.

My point here is that psychiatry is much like the laws that we abide by.  And psychiatry is very, very much like our so-called Justice System.  They are alike because the laws DO NOT apply to the Freemasons and other members of secret societies, they ONLY apply to you and I (non-members of these satanic societies).  Justice is joke unless it applies to EVERYONE equally.  And this is also why Psychiatry is a joke....it only applies to those who are non-members.  To me more to the point....psychiatry is being used as a tool to imprison people who are awake tot he B.S. of the satanic idiots who think they control this world.

People who sell fetus parts ARE mentally ill.  People who created and support ISIS ARE mentally ill. People who have a man for a first lady ARE mentally ill.

People who say global warming is a problem, yet say nothing about the radiation from Fukushima ARE mentally ill.  People who say that we should depend on our mentally ill government, ARE mentally ill.

But you'll NEVER see these people being called "mentally ill".  You see, to be called "mentally ill" these days, you have to be completely sane, and that's why you're a threat to the insanity that has taken over this Country.

2 people like this

hah! They're on it from every angle. From 2012:

Climate-change scepticism must be 'treated', says enviro-sociologist

Scepticism regarding the need for immediate and massive action against carbon emissions is a sickness of societies and individuals which needs to be "treated", according to an Oregon-based professor of "sociology and environmental studies". Professor Kari Norgaard compares the struggle against climate scepticism to that against racism and slavery in the US South.

Prof Norgaard holds a B.S. in biology and a master's and PhD in sociology.

"Over the past ten years I have published and taught in the areas of environmental sociology, gender and environment, race and environment, climate change, sociology of culture, social movements and sociology of emotions," she says.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03/30/climate_scepticism_racism_slavery_treatment/

So, now if you don't agree with everything they say and want to do, you're in need of treatment. They must be joyful over this one! And there is a lot more recent info doing more than hinting at "climate deniers" being mentally ill.  Rolls eyes. 

1 hour ago, michael garrison said:

Folks, this phrase is showing up everywhere: "Mental Illness".  In case you're not aware, this is the "new" way of getting truthers off the streets and into an asylum.

Psychiatry was NOT invented by Sigmund Fraud, but it was his affiliation with the Freemasons that got psychiatry into main-stream American Politics.  Speak out against the secret societies, or one of their members, and you are on the list to take a trip to the funny farm.  But let's take a look into Sigmund, let's see what a mental case he was.

Good ol' Sigmund was addicted to heroin, then to kick that habit he switched to cocaine.  He was a pervert to the max, having had sex with his daughter-in-law, his neighbors wives, and a multitude of other people.  Sigmund was invited to visit one of his friends (who lived a ways away) but he declined, stating that: "I have a patient right now, and I'm afraid that if I leave now that she'll get better".  In other words, Sigmund was using psychiatry to make this woman think that she was ill, and he was not using psychiatry to make her better (psychiatry, like global warming, is an absolute lie and it can NEVER heal anyone).

While this is just a short history of Fraud, the modern day use of this lie called "psychiatry" is in absolute full-force.  Every time I switch channels on the boob-tube, there seems to be another so-called "expert" saying something about mentally ill people, most of which are perfectly fine, but since these people are part of the "culling" process, they are being subject to the lies of psychiatry for the purpose of getting them off the streets, and killed in an asylum.

One "expert" here in Tucson went so far as to say that the people being "processed" for mental illness "know how to properly answer the questions, and are then released" to commit more crimes.

One thing is missing here, IF psychiatry WERE a true science (and it's not) then wouldn't we see Obama in a strait-jacket?  How about John McCain and his supporting of ISIS?  Is this not mental illness?  Shouldn't John be in a strait-jacket?  I could go on and on, but I won't.

My point here is that psychiatry is much like the laws that we abide by.  And psychiatry is very, very much like our so-called Justice System.  They are alike because the laws DO NOT apply to the Freemasons and other members of secret societies, they ONLY apply to you and I (non-members of these satanic societies).  Justice is joke unless it applies to EVERYONE equally.  And this is also why Psychiatry is a joke....it only applies to those who are non-members.  To me more to the point....psychiatry is being used as a tool to imprison people who are awake tot he B.S. of the satanic idiots who think they control this world.

People who sell fetus parts ARE mentally ill.  People who created and support ISIS ARE mentally ill. People who have a man for a first lady ARE mentally ill.

People who say global warming is a problem, yet say nothing about the radiation from Fukushima ARE mentally ill.  People who say that we should depend on our mentally ill government, ARE mentally ill.

But you'll NEVER see these people being called "mentally ill".  You see, to be called "mentally ill" these days, you have to be completely sane, and that's why you're a threat to the insanity that has taken over this Country.

Key point being.... Don't see doctors. And if you must see them watch what you say. 

Case in point; I got a physical a month ago the doc was asking all types of questions then proceeded to start asking political questions. I avoided them like the plague. Then she asked me a gun related question. I also changed that around on her too. I don't remember the exact question as I kinda turned her off as soon as I heard it. 

27 minutes ago, Groove said:

Key point being.... Don't see doctors. And if you must see them watch what you say. 

Case in point; I got a physical a month ago the doc was asking all types of questions then proceeded to start asking political questions. I avoided them like the plague. Then she asked me a gun related question. I also changed that around on her too. I don't remember the exact question as I kinda turned her off as soon as I heard it. 

It's a sad world when you have to be in edit mode at any point o.o I never watch what I say. I makes things more exciting. Plus, I believe in my first amendment rights.

I get why the second doesn't apply to me (unless the nation is at war, and I mean a real one, not an oil grab), because, yes, I'm a loony toon. But even Bugs knew how to help the war effort. Now turn out that light!

They don't even show those anymore... -.- I'm getting too old for this shit.

Under the guidelines of the American psychological institute which determines what a mental illness is even psychologists are suffering from mental illness. The need to classify things and order them is a known psychological condition and thereby a mental illness under their own standards. People who become police are suffering from mental illness, people who join the army are suffering from mental illness.

People are not fully rational. This have been found in every study conducted on rationality. They aren't howling at the moon irrational, but they are on at least one or two issues or psychological features. We have known this as far back as 1910 when they quantified the results of psychoanalysis. It is easy to go into denial about this, but that isn't being fully rational. People don't want to think they are not perfect, this is a result of their Ego which conceals people's own flaws from themselves. The hypocrite doesn't know they are a hypocrite, the madman doesn't know they are madman so everyone thinks they are perfectly rational.

It isn't until you seek to observe yourself and actions at all times these things are revealed. You become the observer and the participant and you quickly realize the "real" part of you is the observer which is never affected by the situation and always remains on the level unaffected by emotion or circumstance. The "participant" part however is not always logical and rational and it gets badly affected (without your intervention) by emotions and circumstances.  It is incredibly vulnerable until you take a hand in what is going on. But until you are observing yourself you will never see this.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" simply because you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes endlessly.

I will be honest. I have been through the process of self observation as a tool of mental rehabilitation. It destroys your previous self perception as when you observe your side hidden from you by your ego you see you are all the things you think you despise. It destroys you and you undergo mental breakdown- which is required to build  a proper stable and able self without all the hidden handicaps- which can last some time. Jung suggested it could take between 3-7 years to reintegrate yourself and even then it was an uneasy alliance. I suggest Jung was a little mad and didn't know it. He didn't use his hidden side to create the strength one needs to "get it together" and felt uncomfortable with his own power.

A UK study suggested 999 out of 1000 people are not fully rational. Of that 999 70% of them thought their weakness was a strength, this is a demonstration of common insanity in action. I call it common insanity because it is so common you could call it normal statistically. Did you go to school with the kid who thought he was the King of Driving but was always crashing his cars?

I did, several of them. They honestly believed they were the King of Driving. Common insanity. They didn't see what was so obvious to everyone else.

Because people don't observe themselves constantly they don't see what everyone else does as plain as day. Like the film Cloud Atlas suggested "You only see yourself through the eyes of the other." That is because of the Ego's ability to conceal what you think are negative values and actions you commit from yourself so you can go on believing you are perfect, wise, funny and never do anything wrong which satisfies the Ego. (and keeps you a slave to it)

I learned about myself from reading what I wrote on forums. What I would post as me and what I was prepared to post anon. One day I saw myself on a rant and didn't recognize the person who was ranting. That is when you know you have seen your hidden self. I didn't like it at all. It was the part of me which when under pressure gets the business done no matter what. It doesn't care about me or anyone, it is focused on completing the  task or objective. It is powerful and capable of breaking any rules or programming. It is the Dog I kept on a chain until it was needed. They say there is a mongrel in every man, I met mine.

Because I wasn't used to dealing with it consciously it was unbalanced and out of control, only coming out when emotional or under pressure. Took me a while to understand it and it's strengths, which can free a person from anything because it isn't bound by any convention, rules or programming. It breaks down the doors and walls, but let loose it causes mayhem. It takes understanding and self control to integrate that psychological feature to the point where it is a tool to be used rather than using you.

When you are concealing a part of yourself from your primary conscious it is because you are suffering from insanity. I suggest 99.99% of the world is suffering from this very common insanity. We don't see ourselves for who we really are...but everyone else does. How embarrassing don't you think. Everyone sees your faults except you. And people think they don't look like fools.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.