Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

mmm GMO soup

18 posts in this topic

‘No GMO Soup for You’? Consumer Victory as Campbell Announces New Labels

Campbell Soup’s announcement that it will become the first U.S. company to begin labeling genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in its products garnered accolades on Friday from food and safety groups, who heralded the development as a “significant win” for transparency.

“The decision by Campbell’s sends a clear message to Monsanto and the Grocery Manufacturers Association which have spent hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat GMO labeling laws,” Ronnie Cummins, the international director for advocacy group Organic Consumers Association, said in a statement.

http://disinfo.com/2016/01/no-gmo-soup-for-you-consumer-victory-as-campbell-announces-new-labels/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+disinfo%2FoMPh+%28Disinformation%29

1 hour ago, Storm cat said:

i will continue to eat cambells and kashi..delish no matter what ym2

Love the cat in your avatar! The  Campbell effect, perhaps? :chuckle:

Whether you consume food with GMOs or without is irrelevant. The atmosphere is sprayed with chemtrails containing GMOs. Cotton contains GMOs, paper products contain GMOs, many other items contain GMOs. Therefore, the only solution is to rid your body of GMOs on a daily basis.

Eating healthy has become a mental disorder

The psychologists conducting the study argue that healthy eating can become dangerous if one becomes fixated on the types of ingredients in food, how the food is cooked, and what materials are used to prepare it. Those “suffering” from orthorexia may take extra time to prepare their food and carefully consider what they are willing to eat.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/01/08/experts-claim-passion-for-eating-healthy-has-become-a-mental-disorder/

36 minutes ago, Brio said:

Eating healthy has become a mental disorder

The psychologists conducting the study argue that healthy eating can become dangerous if one becomes fixated on the types of ingredients in food, how the food is cooked, and what materials are used to prepare it. Those “suffering” from orthorexia may take extra time to prepare their food and carefully consider what they are willing to eat.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/01/08/experts-claim-passion-for-eating-healthy-has-become-a-mental-disorder/

:onfire: Orwell... 

No doubt growing some of your own food to try and control what you ingest is already on their list. I wonder what they'll call that? Will it be lumped into orthorexia? Or will they make a new name for that to snare more people into their idea of what constitutes mental illness?  A few years ago I read an article on Yahoo that said creativity was a mental disease, too. 

On 1/9/2016 at 7:50 PM, Storm cat said:

‘No GMO Soup for You’? Consumer Victory as Campbell Announces New Labels

Campbell Soup’s announcement that it will become the first U.S. company to begin labeling genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in its products garnered accolades on Friday from food and safety groups, who heralded the development as a “significant win” for transparency.

“The decision by Campbell’s sends a clear message to Monsanto and the Grocery Manufacturers Association which have spent hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat GMO labeling laws,” Ronnie Cummins, the international director for advocacy group Organic Consumers Association, said in a statement.

http://disinfo.com/2016/01/no-gmo-soup-for-you-consumer-victory-as-campbell-announces-new-labels/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+disinfo%2FoMPh+%28Disinformation%29

Their soup is funky tasting and is expensive, too. You can make soup with better ingredients and it costs less than Campbell's to make it. My friend makes a huge pot and then freezes it in containers for later. Same with chili and other stuff like that. 

Good for them for labeling it, now they can go broke, too, when people stop buying it because of the ingredients. 

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Their soup is funky tasting and is expensive, too. You can make soup with better ingredients and it costs less than Campbell's to make it. My friend makes a huge pot and then freezes it in containers for later. Same with chili and other stuff like that. 

Good for them for labeling it, now they can go broke, too, when people stop buying it because of the ingredients. 

So meal prepping... Can we lump that in there with hoarding or something?

Also does this count? :laugh:  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/ea/07/94ea07268b2a97e89995cac8479b5518.jpg

53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I have a tough time believing they'll list any ingredients consumers avoid.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

I have a tough time believing they'll list any ingredients consumers avoid.

They ALWAYS rename or change the names on the labels, it's BS!

i have been eating their soups for over 30 years now. i particularly like the chunky soup versions.

cream-of-porcupine.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.