Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Challenger

Does Facebook have an anti-Israel bias?

90 posts in this topic

http://tammybruce.com/2016/01/does-facebook-have-an-anti-israel-bias.html

Shurat Hadin, an Israeli civil rights NGO, launched “The Big Facebook Experiment,” in which two identical Facebook pages were created with only one difference. One, called “Stop Israel,” was filled with inciting messages against Israel, while the other, “Stop Palestinians” was anti-Palestinian. Only the latter was removed by Facebook as being in violation of their community standards.

Is that like the Israeli student who drew swastikas on her own door?

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Is that like the Israeli student who drew swastikas on her own door?

Nope, not even like the black guy who drew KKK hate speech on church doors, or the muslim who drew anti-muslim stuff on his own mosque's doors.. It's more like an actual experiment, documented by those who did it, to prove bias. Did you watch the video?

Posted (edited)

I did yes, I bet if you posted a similar 'Stop Israel' vid you'd get a visit. Why are comments disabled?

Edited by Brio

Israeli daily Maariv said Hotovely will be working with Google and YouTube officials in a joint mechanism that will be in charge of “monitoring and preventing” any publication of materials deemed by Tel Aviv to be “inflammatory.”

Hotovely announced in a Hebrew-only press release that she met with YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, and Google’s Director of Public Policy, Jennifer Oztzistzki, at Google’s Silicon Valley Offices.

http://disinfo.com/2015/11/israel-to-coordinate-with-google-youtube-to-censor-palestinian-videos-of-conflict/

Not sure what point you're trying to make, Brio. But the fact is that FB had indeed been caught discriminating against Israel. Whether Israel is guilty of similar things doesn't mean others aren't guilty too.

25 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Not sure what point you're trying to make, Brio.

Sure you do lol, but if you want me to spell it out, I do not believe youtube favors Palestinians over Israelis.I do believe Israel tells youtube what's removed and what isn't, and this 'experiment' is to counter all the Palestinian vids that have been removed. See??? We're victims too!!!

Just now, Brio said:

Sure you do lol, but if you want me to spell it out, I do not believe youtube favors Palestinians over Israelis.I do believe Israel tells youtube what's removed and what isn't, and this 'experiment' is to counter all the Palestinian vids that have been removed. See??? We're victims too!!!

This is about Facebook, not Youtube. Or were you trying the tu quoque fallacy again?

3 minutes ago, Challenger said:

This is about Facebook, not Youtube. Or were you trying the tu quoque fallacy again?

Oh, I'm sorry, you're right, it was fb that removed the video not youtube. Funny that Jewish Zuckerberg would allow this, no?

1 person likes this

Just now, Brio said:

Oh, I'm sorry, you're right, it was fb that removed the video not youtube. Funny that Jewish Zuckerberg would allow this, no?

Yeah, I mean, muslims don't hate on each other or anything, right?

I can't find either vid on youtube, only the one you posted about them being posted.

Facebook has been removing any "Anti-'Palestinia'" material, quietly, but no doubt at all. Zukerberg has even been in talks with Angela Merkel about the same.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.