Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Obama Final State Of The Union Address - Jan 12

33 posts in this topic

iThe President Previews His Last State of the Union Address

White House says it will leave 1 seat empty at State of the Union to represent victims of gun violence - @cnnbrk

Bla bla bla bla...

ll deliver his final State of the Union address on January 12, 2016 at 9PM ET.

Too bad it's not his last day in office. It seems a little early to be his last address unless The End is really really near.

We could make it entertaining with a drinking game. Each time he says 'me' or 'I' we take a slurp. Except no one will make it through the first 5 minutes without passing out.

43 minutes ago, Brio said:

We could make it entertaining with a drinking game. Each time he says 'me' or 'I' we take a slurp. Except no one will make it through the first 5 minutes without passing out.

I'm glad you didn't say "lies" because that would only give us 2 minutes.

7 LIES IN UNDER 2 MINUTES

1 person likes this

Of course, the State of the Union with be quite biased with Obama in office.  With somebody else in there it would read entirely differently.  I'm surprised it isn't called the State of the Unions address.  He'd have to call on all of the corporate fat cats for the report.  Speaking of, Obama hasn't been reading any of the reports that have been produced for him. 

Obama and others have played the race card so many times, that the White House laundry is confused as to whether they should be putting his clothes in with the whites or with the colored.  Unfortunately, most of our leaders and their clothes just won't come clean.  Forget two girls and one cup, they'll all be down at the laundromat when We the People have had enough.  Then it'll be 545 members of Congress who'll all be shitting their pants into one washing machine. 

Who's invited to his lecture? Im going to start a list. So far this is looking like an all star agenda.  We have muslims, Indians, gays, Military, Syrian Refugees, empty seats, etc.

A Muslim-American doctor from South Florida will be a guest at the State of The Union address on Tuesday.

As a guest of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Dr. Mohsin Jaffer of Weston will be among the more than two dozen Muslim Americans in the audience.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/01/11/local-doctor-to-attend-state-of-the-union-address/

After a week-long push promoting new executive actions on guns, President Obama told supporters today that he will purposely leave a seat empty during his State of the Union address in honor of gun violence victims.

“We want them to be seen and understood that their absence means something to this country,” Obama said.

The president said the empty seat will be in the First Lady's guest box. The Obamas have hosted family members of gun violence victims in previous State of the Union addresses.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-honors-gun-violence-victims-leaving-seats-empty/story?id=36172176

Lydia Doza, 24, is involved with the Obama administration’s “Generation Indigenous” initiative, a program that aims to improve the lives and futures of young Native people. She came to the program through her involvement with the the Center of Native American Youth, a group she works with to do community outreach encouraging students -- particularly girls -- to get involved in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics -- known as “STEM” fields.

<snip>

The software engineering student was called upon by the White House as a young Native American leader who encourages youth to get involved in science. 

http://www.adn.com/article/20160109/alaskan-gets-special-invitation-state-union-address

http://www.indianz.com/News/2016/020017.asp

Ryan Reyes, whose boyfriend Daniel Kaufman (pictured above, right) was killed in the San Bernardino terrorist attack last month, is among the two dozen guests invited by the White House to sit in the balcony at Tuesday’s State of the Union address.

He’ll be joined in First Lady Michelle Obama’s box by Jim Obergefell, the Cincinnati, Ohio man at the center of the Supreme Court’s historic ruling on marriage equality. Other guests include Airman Spencer Stone, one of the heroes on a French train who subdued a gunman during a violent rampage, a Syrian refugee, local and state leaders as well as the first woman to graduate from U.S. Army Ranger school.

http://www.advocate.com/people/2016/1/10/jim-obergefell-and-boyfriend-shooting-victim-among-obamas-state-union-guests

President Obama is taking a dramatic step to show he opposes Republican efforts to slow or halt the admission of refugees over terrorist concerns: He has invited a Syrian refugee to attend his State of the Union Address.

Refaai Hamo, 55, a native of Syria now living in Detroit, will sit in first lady Michelle Obama's box in the House of Representatives gallery for Tuesday night's speech. Hamo drew international attention last month after he was featured in the popular blog "Humans of New York."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/01/10/syrian-refugee-state-of-the-union-address-guest-of-first-lady/78523490/

Satya Nadella: Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft. The White House hailed her as a leader in expanding access to computers in classrooms, as well as her company's policy on paid leave for new mothers.

Mark Davis: Mark is the owner of a small business in Washington, D.C., that trains low-income individuals to install solar panels.

More on the list:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet-special-guests-president-obamas-final-state-union/story?id=36197559

10 minutes ago, CGK said:

First Lady Michelle Obama’s box

:lol_alpha: Joan Rivers is rolling in her grave laughing.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Joan would laugh even harder if they messed up and said Michael..ha ha ha ha..

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Dear Slaves,

I want to thank you for your support these past years in helping me make you, my captives and the country, the most of so many things. 

The most:

dependent on the government for handouts

warlike country who never declares war

unemployed since the great depression

displaced people who lost their homes to foreclosure

dependent on big pharma

spied up people (and loving it!)

poisoned people by way of gmos

duped by way of Obamacare

misinformed by the media

brainwashed against actually taking your own self defense into your own hands 

I could go on and on but I will end it with this:

I could never have done any of this without all you liberal thinkers or without the iron fist in the velvet glove.

Thank you,

President Obama

p.s.  I might make an executive order so I can appoint myself to a third term! How exciting is that? You wouldn't even have to go to the polls! 

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, CGK said:

iThe President Previews His Last State of the Union Address

White House says it will leave 1 seat empty at State of the Union to represent victims of gun violence - @cnnbrk

Bla bla bla bla...

ll deliver his final State of the Union address on January 12, 2016 at 9PM ET.

Might as well leave two seats open.

An extra empty seat for those who actually give a flying rats ass for whatever comes outta that commie's arrogant pie hole.

5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Might as well leave two seats open.

An extra empty seat for those who actually give a flying rats ass for whatever comes outta that commie's arrogant pie hole.

Remember one of those might be Clint Eastwood's chair.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.