Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

What if the ct forums came together?

21 posts in this topic

What if the ct forums came together? and tried to make a difference? I would like to try! but i doubt the other admins would be up for it.

1 person likes this

Are you nipping at the bottle again?

:f7TRnPw:

Just now, CGK said:

Are you nipping at the bottle again?

:f7TRnPw:

nah i quit drinking....and smoking too... it sucks! but alas i had too... causes too many issues!

I was just feeling like we should stop forum wars and connect. but i doubt any of them would. Oh well.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

nah i quit drinking....and smoking too... it sucks! but alas i had too... causes too many issues!

I was just feeling like we should stop forum wars and connect. but i doubt any of them would. Oh well.

Nice idea Shep but that will never happen! 

Just now, CGK said:

Nice idea Shep but that will never happen! 

i know :(

Posted (edited)

It can happen with those who love truth, freedom of thought, and camaraderie. 

Edited by Rothbard
2 people like this

You have only failed if you have failed to try.

Throw in the moat and see if it floats.

Etc.

If they would at least allow a few real ct topics to stay, it would be a start. I really don't think it's admin as much as the shill posters who they are forced to accept.

1 minute ago, grav said:

Etc.

If they would at least allow a few real ct topics to stay, it would be a start. I really don't think it's admin as much as the shill posters who they are forced to accept.

admins make the decisions. Im responsible for it. they should be too.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, grav said:

Etc.

Well, Admins have the option to banish "Shills" or shill-like posters, so the fault ultimately falls on them.

1 person likes this

I'd hate that. I like the small forums with one or two solid leaders, not a mishmash of egos struggling for control.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

What if the ct forums came together? and tried to make a difference? I would like to try! but i doubt the other admins would be up for it.

Some of them are taking money to allow Psy-ops to run, they can't be part of a united front as they are already part of a Psy-ops network.

It would also require a united standard of conduct across the sites. Look at a site like LOP where they don't even have a united standard between the mods they already have.

ATS takes money from advertisers and those advertisers set standards on them and said if they did not they would take away their money. Started as a straight site I was told. The advertisers got them addicted to the money then started to push them around into corners or else sort of thing. GuLP is involved in click fraud and their silent partner is one of the biggest internet advertising placement agencies going in North America. They use 150 sites to get their Google rankings up and cross link GuLP threads to them. I was told by someone their malware did blind browser hijacks (doesn't bring up a window so you don't know) to get your browser to go to those sites without you knowing. Very sneaky stuff.

David Icke forums have bizarre standards on what people can post.

Very few are running a straight up site, they can't unite with anyone not in on their network. I have an associate who accidentally uncovered the ACO network and got Cease and Desist court orders slapped on him pretty quick as soon as he started to disclose about it. They tried to screw his work life as well. Lots of CT sites acting together covertly to make $$$'s and push psy-ops. That is how they know who you are if you sign up at one of them after being banned by another. They use a MAC address scanner as we discovered through practical experimentation.

However there is a niche for real CT and theory building CT which is seeming non exist-ant these days. People crave that old school "find the answers CT" and few people are doing it as it often involved hacking some corporations to get the actual answers....which is why CT was an underground movement back in the day.

We use to propose logical solutions to CT questions and then test to see if we could find information which would support or debunk such theories, one of the reasons it is called Conspiracy Theory which is largely dead now. All the brains got pissed off with being screwed around by big sites and decided to become lone wolves often their only public works was a blog site with a few clues for those with a mind and brain. There used to be a lot of professional people in CT, scientists medical people, financial people, Media insiders whistle blowers. Sites like GuLp screwed those people around until they left. Put them through the wringer until they couldn't handle it any more. Where are the profession people on CT sites today?

You can't get them back unless you are a super profession site yourself, they won't even look at one with garbage on it. I used to post lots of good stuff on LOP but none of my professional associates would go there for longer than a few minutes because of the trash content. It wasn't something they would be associated with. Imagine you are top doctor and the other doctors found out you were a member of a site like LOP or GuLP. Your personal rep would plummet.

People turned CT into money making and exploitation/misdirection sites for $$$ in my opinion. I hope it never happens here. Every site that gets big enough gets offers as I understand it. We are in the middle of an information war and these sites are Turf with value....until they are turned into astro-Turf.

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

none of my professional associates would go there for longer than a few minutes because of the trash content.

Exactly. LOP is a perfect example.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.