Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groove

Masked ISIS gunman tries to execute cop in Philly.

9 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3389974/Philadelphia-police-Officer-shot-police-cruiser.html

Here we have another attack from someone claiming to be Isis. He shot the officer point blank but only hit him in the arm, he's listed as stable but has a broke arm and some nerve damage. The officer however was able to get out and return fire hitting his mark 3 times. Clicky the linky for all the info. 

"Capt. James Clark, homicide unit commander, said suspect Edward Archer, told detectives: “I follow Allah. I pledge my allegiance to the Islamic state. That is why I did what I did.”
“He confessed to committing this act in the name of Islam,” Ross said at a news conference Friday afternoon."

Despite the SHOOTER *thinking* it had to do with Islam, the Mayor has already stated: "“Not to worry. Obama and the Mayor of Philadelphia will find some way to explain that this has nothing to do with Islam.” "

:sor:

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Scary spot to be in.  Glad Capt. Clark is going to be ok.  

Aye, he had amazing presence of mind to be able to shoot back And hit the guy 3 times. impressive! 8-)

Already his mother is claiming he is a devout Muslim, but has been hearing voices in his head lately. Well, so did Mohamed... to find out if they were good or bad "angels", he had his wife remove her clothing. She said if the angel Stays, it must be a Bad angel, If it leaves, it must be a Good "angel".  No "mental health" problems, he just Might be hearing "angels" in his head telling him to do the same things Mom did. :sor:

Sorry I had to post and run, got a lil busy at work lol. But yes I'm glad the cop is going to be ok and glad they caught this guy and not kill him. Prosecute him to the fullest especially after pledging allegiance to Isis. 

1 person likes this

Some updates to this story. His Brother says he was NOT mentally ill, had done his Hij (trip to Mecca) but, wasn't connected to ISIS.  http://www.fox9.com/news/71212263-story

Commissioner Ross admitted Friday while reviewing photos from the incident that he was "amazed Officer Hartnett is here with us today."

While in custody, detectives say the man pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State, and admitted to acting in the name of Islam.  

"We had the suspect upstairs, where homicide unit talked to him. Right away, he didn't have anything to say. But then, he stated that he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that is the reason he was called upon to do this," said Captain James Clark, He just kept on echoing those sentiments, and he wouldn't give us anything more than that."

"According to him he believed that police defend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Koran," Commissioner Ross said Friday.

At Archer's Lansdowne family home his brother tells FOX 29 the alleged gunman was not mentally ill and insist his brother was not connected to ISIS. Shane Archer says Edward did travel to Mecca but he believes the alleged shooting was more closely related to what he calls a mistreatment of black men than a religious statement.

Investigators believe Archer traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2011 and to Egypt in 2012, FBI special agent Eric Ruona said, and the purpose of that travel was being investigated by the FBI.  But police said there was no indication anyone else was involved in the officer's ambush

Mayor Jim Kenney said the attack wasn't about Islam. 

"In no way shape or form does anyone in this room believe that Islam or the teaching of Islam has anything to do with what we've just seen on that screen," the mayor said. "This is a criminal, with a stolen gun, trying to kill one of our officers." 

"This is absolutely one of the scariest things I've ever seen," the commissioner said. "This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming."

Even More interesting - the gun was stolen from another police officer's house! "Ross said Friday the gun was reported stolen from an officer's home in October 2013 but they don't know how many hands it passed through before being used in the Thursday night shooting.

Hartnett, 33, had served eight years in the Coast Guard and joined the police five years ago. He always wanted to be a police officer, his father said.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney also spoke at the Press Conference Friday.

"Our main concern at the moment and today is the well-being, and the health, recovery and rehabilitation, of Officer Hartnett," Mayor Kenney said.

The FBI is assisting the Philadelphia Police with the investigation. 

So this car makes a trip to Mecca and the brother says it's the mistreatment from cops and not Islam. But the shooter claims its from Islam. Hmmm. Could be, or it could be that the guy is just crazy to believe that if he killed this cop he'd get his 72 virgins.  I think the guy is a lil crazy and it was for Islam. 

Hope ISIS learnt something. Around the world they talk about "soft" in refrence to americans, but there's nothing soft about Philly, boys. Can't wait til they try that shit in the murder capital of the world. ISIS should've stayed overseas. They can't swing with the best in the world. Their arms are too short to box with Allah e.e

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.