Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Possible Hoax - US tourists claim to have filmed mysterious vortex of clouds and UFO orb of light flying into it above Swiss facility

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tell me what do you think about this? You think it is real? or fake?

What IS going on over the Large Hadron Collider? US tourists claim to have filmed mysterious vortex of clouds and UFO orb of light flying into it above Swiss facility

• Clip shows clouds swirling in the sky above the nuclear research tunnels

Orb of light appears and travels at speed towards the centre of the vortex

It reaches the middle before mysteriously vanishing along with the clouds

Video has sparked debate online with some viewers calling footage a hoax 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388097/What-going-Large-Hadron-Collider-tourists-claim-filmed-mysterious-vortex-clouds-UFO-orb-light-flying-Swiss-facility.html

-

This is the bizarre moment a purported UFO zoomed towards a swirling vortex of clouds and vanished into thin air.

The eerie footage was captured in the sky above the Large Hadron Collider - a complex particle collider based at the European particle physics laboratory CERN near Geneva, Switzerland.

The video was posted on YouTube by the Section 51 2.0 channel alongside the description that it was captured by two American tourists.

The bizarre clip shows clouds swirling at speed in the sky above the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I think it's bs. To me it just looks fake. Like the area with the vortex just looks out of place in the video. Also we need to some how bring the background audio up to hear what other are saying. You can faintly hear some other people talking in the video but can't make out what they are saying. 

2 hours ago, Groove said:

I think it's bs. To me it just looks fake. Like the area with the vortex just looks out of place in the video. Also we need to some how bring the background audio up to hear what other are saying. You can faintly hear some other people talking in the video but can't make out what they are saying. 

this other video he posted on his channel prove all his stuff is pure BS, that's the most obvious cgi fakeness ever...............

4 hours ago, daersoulkeeper said:

this other video he posted on his channel prove all his stuff is pure BS, that's the most obvious cgi fakeness ever...............

Oh yea def fake. I've seen the original of that video somewhere. Ima look for it and try to post it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.