Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Small Victory

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to post this, figured you all might appreciate it. 

Richland, WA, A sword-wielding man attempted to attack a daycare. He did not make it inside, did not hurt anyone & the police were able to subdue him with tasers. 

http://keprtv.com/news/local/police-man-wielding-sword-attempts-to-break-into-daycare-refuses-arrest

A couple things that stand out to me:

1. Next to no coverage, especially nationally. 

2. The police did not kill him (even though they probably wanted to). 

3. The suspect did not have a gun, most likely because he couldn't pass a background check. 

Luckily he did not illegally obtain a gun & thank God did not get inside a building or hurt anyone. Regardless, having armed citizens around is a good idea, you never know when crazy pops up.

Edited by Ned Tugent

Interesting...

From the article:

Houtrouw yelled at officers to "shoot him" and police say they were unable to calm him down. Officers used stun guns to subdue the suspect, and Houtrouw dropped the sword.

So he wanted "suicide" by police? I'm glad the officers showed restraint and did not grant his wish.  Since the guy was 29 and went crazy at a day care, I wonder if he was the dad of one of the kids in the building? Child custody battles can make a person go crazy too.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Ned Tugent said:

Just wanted to post this, figured you all might appreciate it. 

Richland, WA, A sword-wielding man attempted to attack a daycare. He did not make it inside, did not hurt anyone & the police were able to subdue him with tasers. 

http://keprtv.com/news/local/police-man-wielding-sword-attempts-to-break-into-daycare-refuses-arrest

A couple things that stand out to me:

1. Next to no coverage, especially nationally. 

2. The police did not kill him (even though they probably wanted to). 

3. The suspect did not have a gun, most likely because he couldn't pass a background check. 

Luckily he did not illegally obtain a gun & thank God did not get inside a building or hurt anyone. Regardless, having armed citizens around is a good idea, you never know when crazy pops up.

I don't want to live in a world where everyone has to be armed all the time, but it seems like that's where we're headed. This goes to prove that if someone wants to do harm, they will find a way, I could kill someone with a can of corn if I really wanted to. 

If it bleeds, it leads when it comes to the news, almost all the news is bad news. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't want to live in a world where everyone has to be armed all the time, but it seems like that's where we're headed. This goes to prove that if someone wants to do harm, they will find a way, I could kill someone with a can of corn if I really wanted to. 

{{Full circle, back to the wild west where the gun did the talking! - Society is rotten to the core and are aided and abetted by the examples of "leaders" like the POTUS and his ilk!}}

If it bleeds, it leads when it comes to the news, almost all the news is bad news. 

{{Only sensation sells!  And if the libtarts or more likely libturds who own the MSM can make the leftist bullshit look good in the process even better!}} There seems to be very little, if any, balanced media reports - the y are all written with the Agenda 21 ideology in mind!}}

1 person likes this

Oh, and if I sound pissed at society, I am!  Kids are brought-up with these twisted ideas indelibly imprinted in their minds from day one by their liberal-minded f***tard parents.  These kids grow-up thinking that that is the correct core values and the rot perpetuates!  I speak to some teenagers and when I walk away I just shake my head and wonder where the hell we are headed.   The core values which are needed are not present and again, the examples of leadership does not do much to instill such values into kids.

People in general lack the tree basic "ingredients" that make us human: Honesty, reliability and trust.  Together these add up to integrity, compassion and empathy.  

I dare you, show me a successful politician, bankster or media mogul who posses any of those qualities!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah great point there, I don't want everyone to need to be armed either, but I prefer that to no one being armed at all. 

12 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Oh, and if I sound pissed at society, I am!  Kids are brought-up with these twisted ideas indelibly imprinted in their minds from day one by their liberal-minded f***tard parents.  These kids grow-up thinking that that is the correct core values and the rot perpetuates!  I speak to some teenagers and when I walk away I just shake my head and wonder where the hell we are headed.   The core values which are needed are not present and again, the examples of leadership does not do much to instill such values into kids.

People in general lack the tree basic "ingredients" that make us human: Honesty, reliability and trust.  Together these add up to integrity, compassion and empathy.  

I dare you, show me a successful politician, bankster or media mogul who posses any of those qualities!

Personally, I don't know how anyone with a basic education & life experience can have these libturd values. They will cheer Obama on over gun control while he is arming & killing in the middle east. It's blatant hypocrisy. In the recent speech, was he actually crying over Sandy Hoax, or the children who are really dying from our drone strikes? & who wants a leader who gets up in front of the nation & freaking cries!? It breaks my heart to see our country turning out this way. I don't see any of our leaders with the ingredients for integrity, no wonder why people cannot get a grip. I mean, they literally lit the white house up in rainbow colors!! Since when is that even the government's business??

Edited by Ned Tugent

2 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

Yeah great point there, I don't want everyone to need to be armed either, but I prefer that to no one being armed at all. 

Personally, I don't know how anyone with a basic education & life experience can have these libturd values. They will cheer Obama on over gun control while he is arming & killing in the middle east. It's blatant hypocrisy. In the recent speech, was he actually crying over Sandy Hoax, or the children who are really dying from our drone strikes? & who wants a leader who gets up in front of the nation & freaking cries!? It breaks my heart to see our country turning out this way. I don't see any of our leaders with the ingredients for integrity, no wonder why people cannot get a grip. I mean, they literally lit the white house up in rainbow colors!! Since when is that even the government's business??

I'm out of likes so...

:cmicsfee:

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Vincent K. MacMahon. You said any of those qualities, and for whatever you say about VKM, he is compassionate. People like Scott Hall f***ed the company, hard, and he still paid for all rehab and care of that man, no questions, no paybacks. Just because Vince knew it was the right thing to do. So, that's compassion. VKM4Prez.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.