Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrochik

PRESCRIBED DELETION - the truth about antidepressants.

14 posts in this topic

looks like a lot of info here - I was reading the testimonies of people who's lives have been ruined by antidepressants...

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/testimony1.html

This is a massive subject, and I am living a very difficult life at this time which is interfering with my writing. So, I have to rough this out. This report is based mainly upon information I gathered during a study of antidepressants I did in 2008/09. This was the study that netted the classified documents from GSK

This is the first section of this report.

I will do this report one section at a time, and the steps will be:

1. Testimonies of people destroyed by antidepressants

2. The chemistry of the various antidpressants, and which dangerous substances in everyday life they deliver directly to the brain - Yes, you heard that right, there are several that do nothing more than deliver modeling glue and other nasty aromatic hydrocarbons straight to your brain, and KEEP THEM THERE. Several would be replaced well by a gasoline inhaler attached to a backpack that you carry with you - (pill form is easier though) and others, like Prozac, are derived from fluoride. Antidepressants deliver a very stable but FILTHY high until you fry, and the hydrocarbon based ones cause exactly the same damage you get from working in a paint booth without a respirator. I HAVE PROOF.

3. The visible physical damage antidepressants cause and how and why it occurs, including osteo porosis, calcification of the brain, brain shrinkage, destruction of white matter, corkscrewed axons, liver and other organ damage, and some interesting ancedotes related to this;

4. The motivation for attempting to destroy the entire population of a nation with these substances, and an expose of the corruption in the FDA, the medical community, the Jewish connection, the banker/Rothchild/Rockefeller/facist connection, the future slave state, how the research SSRI's are based on was done in Russia and imported to America in the form of Prozac, and the proposed finalization of the destruction of Western civilization which "antidepressants" will play a central role in.

5. A detailed exposure of why antidepressants destroy bonding relationships, and make it impossible for anyone to fall permanently in love for REAL, with a little side attachment explaining the reasons for why specific brands destroy sex in different ways. - I actually have the line by line answers for EACH BRAND, and which part of the brain they ruin to often permanently destroy sex in different ways. Different brands destroy different pathways, but all are effective in wrecking sex.

6. How they get away with hurting so many people under the supposed cover of doing good, and the methods put in place to avoid being sued, imprisoned, and hung. What WE need to do to forever expose this scam, and make sure they are sued, imprisoned, and hung. I have the answer to EXACTLY how we can blow this open and hang them.

1 person likes this

it's very bad, I have heard up to 10% of americans are on this type of poison

Astounding increase in Antidepressant use:

Here are a few other stand-out statistics from the report on antidepressants:

• 23% of women in their 40s and 50s take antidepressants, a higher percentage than any other group (by age or sex)
  • Women are 2½ times more likely to be taking an antidepressant than men (click here to read a May 2011 article in the Harvard Mental Health Letter about women and depression)
  • 14% of non-Hispanic white people take antidepressants compared with just 4% of non-Hispanic blacks and 3% of Mexican Americans
  • Less than a third of Americans who are taking a single antidepressants (as opposed to two or more) have seen a mental health professional in the past year
  • Antidepressant use does not vary by income status.
  • http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624
    -----

They're now being prescribed for non mental/depressive related symptoms also.

SSRIs have shown promise in clinical trials for many more disorders, and some doctors report using them successfully to treat these ailments:

• Arthritis
  • Deficits caused by stroke
  • Diabetic neuropathy
  • Hot flashes
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Migraine
  • Neurocardiogenic syncope (fainting)
  • Panic disorder
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder
  • Premature ejaculation

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-rise-of-all-purpose-antidepressants/

It's insane that they give this toxic crap to kids.

Which Kids Need Antidepressants?

Jan. 1, 2009 -- Medication helps depressed kids, but only those whose symptoms are severe enough to warrant treatment withantidepressants, analysis of clinical trial data suggests.

The study is a careful analysis of data from 12 published and unpublished clinical trials in which newer antidepressant drugs were studied in children aged 6 to 18 with major depression.

There was a big problem with these studies: A placebo -- fake pills -- helped nearly half of depressed kids get better. Antidepressant drugs did only a little better, resulting in substantial improvement for 59% of kids vs. 48% for placebo.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20081201/which-kids-need-antidepressants

MEDICATING FOSTER CARE

PRESCRIPTIONS GIVEN TO CHILDREN ARE SOARING OUT OF STATE CONTROL

March 31, 1997
Steven Goldsmith

One out of every five children in Washington state's foster care system is on potent mood-altering medications. Yet the state has no safeguards to protect the children who swallow these sometimes toxic pills.

As a result, foster children have suffered hallucinations, loss of bowel control, abnormal heartbeats - even death.

The state does not chronicle the problems children experience with these drugs. Officials aren't even sure how many of their troubled wards take behavioral medications, a six-month investigation by the Seattle Post-Intelligencer found.

Foster parents are given virtually no special training for handling the drugs. And there is no requirement that a child's biological parents or family members be told about the medications.

In 1992, records show, 19 percent of the children who entered foster care received prescriptions for psychotropic medication paid for by the state of Washington. Foster children were 10 times more likely to be given mood-altering drugs than other children whose medical bills were paid with tax dollars.

Health professionals say the number of foster children getting drugs has grown since 1992, but the state stopped keeping count five years ago and has no idea how many foster children are being drugged or what drugs they are taking.

While the numbers are fuzzy, the consequences are clear:

http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/21910

Oregon House passes bill on foster kids' medication 

6/17/09

Children in state foster care -- even kids younger than 4 -- are being prescribed powerful antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs.

State lawmakers want to make sure those kids get more attention. On Wednesday, the Oregon House unanimously endorsed a bill that will require oversight of the children and their psychiatric medications.

"Oregon should not be part of the problem of over-medicating anymore," said Rep. Tina Kotek, a Portland Democrat and sponsor of House Bill 3114.

The bill, which passed by unanimous vote, requires the Oregon Department of Human Services to ensure that children in foster care have a mental health assessment before they are prescribed certain psychiatric medications, including antipsychotics.

The bill also requires annual review of children's psychiatric medications when they are on more than two drugs or are younger than 6.

- See more at: https://www.fosterclub.com/_states/oregon/article/oregon-house-passes-bill-foster-kids-medication#sthash.jFgmIQvd.dpuf

(link is external)

I don't see any recent updates or articles on this...  ¬¬

Downright CRIMINAL, especially the rampant use in kids. :jfhgrqsf:

Sheesh, at least when I "self medicated" with alcohol, I knew *exactly* the effect in relation to how much used, the time til it wore off, the recovery time needed.

Exactly why is that worse than so many meds with truly insane known side effects?

:picard-facepalm:

Edited by BlueHawK

giving this to children is completely criminal - from the testimonies of people regarding their effects on adults, it can only be far worse for children, especially if it causes them to lose their capacity for feeling emotions

what a perfect way to create a generation of zombies?

at one time in my life while suffering from migraines, i took anti depressents to ease the pain..the word zombie is a mild comparision to the side effects..i acted like i was part drunk/sleep walking..then started to have shaking in hands.. scary shite

My dad is on an AD as part of a chronic pain regimen. He's a different person than he used to be - not in a good way.

I read through some AD forums in my quest to educate myself on these things. One thing that stuck out was the sheer number of people desperate to get off them and the horrific withdrawals they experienced. So bad they went back on their dose and remained trapped.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.