Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

FIGHTBACK: German Vigilante Groups Pledge To Protect Women In Migrant Sex Assault Cities

39 posts in this topic

IT SEEMS LIKE THE GERMANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH AFTER ONLY A FEW MONTHS OF THE NEW IMMIGRANT CITIZENS! THEY ARE STANDING UP!

"Dusseldorf, the neighbouring city to migrant sex attack capital Cologne is the first German city to see a new citizen protection league since the new year’s attacks, with thousands signing up to do their part.

Declaring “one for all, and all for one”, the motto of Sweden and a saying commonly associated with the Three Musketeers the new ‘Dusseldorf is Watching’ group already had 2,300 members after it was launched on Facebook last night. The group intends to provide protection at major events and in city centres at weekends to ensure the safety of their fellow Germans, reports the Rheinische Post."

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/07/fightback-german-vigilante-groups-pledge-protect-women-migrant-sex-assault-cities/

Good for the citizens!   It's time the world got its testosterone back and the strong stand up to defend the weak. (No offense, ladies.  I've certainly met some women that could defend me!)

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Good for the citizens!   It's time the world got its testosterone back and the strong stand up to defend the weak. (No offense, ladies.  I've certainly met some women that could defend me!)

Oh you just know the feminists will sign up just to attack you for that comment :D

Sounds like the Guardian Angels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels

5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Men are built differently from women for a reason but some women do possess the warrior spirit while being feminine at the same time. I sincerely hope the Germans can take back their country and arrest Merkel for treason.

38 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Sounds like the Guardian Angels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels

Men are built differently from women for a reason but some women do possess the warrior spirit while being feminine at the same time. I sincerely hope the Germans can take back their country and arrest Merkel for treason.

True. Even among men, the best warriors aren't always the biggest and strongest. And any mother will tell you that she'd go from princess to raging monster if she saw a threat to her children.

It's about time the people stood up. The white race won't go down without a fight. It won't be long before it hits the fan. Then who will be punished by the authorities?

German women should also think about keeping a German Shepherd or Rottweiler on a leash when they go out in public. And pepper spray, wasp spray, taser, illegal gun, whatever it takes. 

Good on them!
:cheer:

This is all so messed up.
Not only what happened but how the government is handling it.

GERMAN MINISTER: CRITICS OF REFUGEE PROGRAM “AT LEAST AS AWFUL” AS MIGRANT RAPISTS

“What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chat rooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women,” said Jaeger. “This is poisoning the climate of our society.”
-----
While authorities have been ordering German police to cover-up rapes and other crimes committed by migrants, Germans themselves who express hostility towards the refugee program have been warned that they could face prosecution for Internet posts.

http://www.infowars.com/german-minister-says-people-who-criticize-refugee-program-at-least-as-awful-as-migrant-rapists/

13 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good on them!

GERMAN MINISTER: CRITICS OF REFUGEE PROGRAM “AT LEAST AS AWFUL” AS MIGRANT RAPISTS

“What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chat rooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women,” said Jaeger. “This is poisoning the climate of our society.”
-----
While authorities have been ordering German police to cover-up rapes and other crimes committed by migrants, Germans themselves who express hostility towards the refugee program have been warned that they could face prosecution for Internet posts.

http://www.infowars.com/german-minister-says-people-who-criticize-refugee-program-at-least-as-awful-as-migrant-rapists/

Utterly ridiculous! These people have lost all sanity to try to equate these crimes with ANYTHING, there is nothing in man's recent history to compare these MASS RAPES, justified by Koran and Hadith to! :onfire:

14 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good on them!

-----

This is all I have to say to Mr Jaeger

A8qFiCm.gifA8qFiCm.gifA8qFiCm.gif

This just gets weirder and weirder. If it was a German who raped a woman he'd go to prison, not be protected  by a minister.

10 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Wow @2:15.
Over a thousand suspects and they've assigned ten police officers to investigate the unrest.
:huh:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.