Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

15 posts in this topic

Published on Nov 1, 2015

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.   It's only just started to go viral having been up since November of last year.

Did they cover when she had people killed to steal thier land? Because while the email thing is a ligit worry, i'm more concerned about putting psychopathic murders in the top spot than I am people too stupid to understand cyber security (of which I am one -.-)

We still need that Angry Citizens with Torches and Pitchforks Emoji! :onfire:

Just for laughs:

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/carly-fiorina-husband-hillary-clinton/2016/01/14/id/709522/ 

Chelsea "Clinton" worried about the fact that Bernie Sanders wants to kill illegally passed Obamacare and never for Social Security Medicare.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Chelsea-Clinton-Bernie-Sanders-Dismantle-Obamacare/2016/01/14/id/709458/ 

Welcome to the Crowbar Hotel Mrs. Clinton, if not for your crimes, you would be President of the USA.

eta, it's only a crime when you get caught isn't it?

Edited by Brio

And why oh why do old ladies wear lipstick???

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Welcome to the Crowbar Hotel Mrs. Clinton, if not for your crimes, you would be President of the USA.

eta, it's only a crime when you get caught isn't it?

Don't you mean Hotel California?  Mrs. Clinton is well beyond being checked-out, and when all of her crimes catch up with her dating back to the Black Panthers in the 60s, she won't ever leave.  

No, I definitely meant the crowbar hotel. Or club fed, sing sing, sneezer, take your pick.

6 minutes ago, Brio said:

No, I definitely meant the crowbar hotel. Or club fed, sing sing, sneezer, take your pick.

You mean behind them bars in Gitmo.  I just figured that Clinton was good for the goony bird farm.  Prison bars do not a prison make.  

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.