Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Obama "town hall" CNN

46 posts in this topic

Email Shows CNN's Invite Only Gun Control "Town Hall" With Obama is a Total Sham

Following his executive actions this week, President Obama will participate in what CNN is calling a "town hall" style discussion about gun control at George Mason University tomorrow night. The one hour show will be hosted by CNN anchor Anderson Cooper and airs live at 8 p.m eastern. 

But according to a memo sent to faculty and students by GMU Communications and Marketing Vice President Renell Wynn earlier this week, participation in the town hall is by invite only. There are no tickets available to people who are not specifically invited to the event. 

"This is an invitation-only event. No tickets are available," the memo states. "The event is not open to the public."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/01/06/email-shows-cnns-gun-control-town-hall-with-obama-is-a-total-sham-n2100611

Oh. look! The only people that will be in attendance are the ones they invite. Think the narrative and applause might be a little skewed? This is tonight at 8pm Eastern on CNN, Obama and Anderson Cooper. 

Oh, and in regards to his tears and "emotional state" the other day... if he's so emotional he's bawling in front of the entire nation, he is not mentally fit to make any types of decisions on guns or anything else!  

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh, and in regards to his tears and "emotional state" the other day... if he's so emotional he's bawling in front of the entire nation, he is not mentally fit to make any types of decisions on guns or anything else!  

It's a psyop.....people get depressed every time he opens his mouth because they know nothing good comes from it, just more lies. 

Gah, not sure I'll be able to stomach tonight's propaganda and narcissist self-love-fest. :balk2:

I suspect there will be plenty of non invited people outside the event tonight.  Don't you think its funny that he is holding his gun grab party at George MASON University.

Tomorrow afternoon the College Republicans at George Mason University will be holding a protest before President Obama's gun control town hall, which will air live on CNN at 8 p.m. eastern. The protest begins at 7 p.m.

Please Invite Your Friends!!!

The purpose of this protest is to support the Second Amendment and oppose President Obama's anti-gun agenda.

The President will be on campus for a "town hall" event in the Johnson Center that is actually closed to the public, although many have been led to believe it's open.

This will be a peaceful protest to support our Constitutional rights.

We will meet outside of the Patriot Center (Eagle Bank Arena Lot A side) and walk to get as close as we can to the Johnson Center lower level! Please bring signs and anything else you think would be of help!

More: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/01/06/college-republicans-to-protest-obamas-gun-control-town-hall-at-george-mason-university-n2100637

Mason Hosts First “Academic” Lodge in Virginia

George Mason University has become the site of the first “academic” Freemason lodge in Virginia. Formed last fall, the Patriot Lodge has already held meetings and participated in several campus events, according to the “master” of the lodge, Jon Shelton, BA Government and Politics and Russian Studies ’94.

Freemasons are members of a fraternal organization that is formed into chapters called lodges. Many people are familiar with the Shriners, a major branch of the Freemasons, which provides free care to children in 22 hospitals across North America.

Other examples of academic lodges are at Harvard University and George Washington University in the United States, and the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.

http://spirit.gmu.edu/2011/08/mason-hosts-first-academic-lodge-in-virginia/

Ya want a laugh? Check out this tweet..

Did you know? The mascot of George Mason University is The Patriot. #POTUS holds a Town Hall on campus at 8pmET tonight.

If you are looking for a place to watch this train wreck..Its going to be on CNN. I've been trying to find other places that plan to stream it too. This is from twitter

Log on to http://bddy.me/22NVBka  at 7 p.m. for the live stream of President Obama's town hall, "Guns In America">> http://bddy.me/22NVBAs

The link in the tweet takes you here: http://newschannel20.com/live

(they are broadcasting news at the moment)

This might work too..??? I guess we will know in 30 minutes.

I should go find my vomit bucket if I plan to watch the Obama Show tonight. 

:sick:

i'm logged into the youtube chat video for cnn lmao , that's me shep

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

i'm logged into the youtube chat video for cnn lmao , that's me shep

I thought i was being hacked lol..... i was like i did not type that wtf.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.