Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Urgent! - Jade Helm 15 Alert! New Info

76 posts in this topic

I received some information recently from an old friend who does not want to be named but he gave me the go ahead to share the info i am going to. Take this however you want as truth or hearsay or just pretend my uncle told me but here it is.

Some time before jade helm 15 ends isis will apparently Strike targets in the united states mainland. The attacks that will be made by isis will cause panic and the jade helm forces stationed around the us will be given the order to switch a focus from drills to a new mission of tracking and finding 72 isis soldiers hidden in and around the states jade helm is supposed to be acting in. This is apparently why the us border was relaxed and illegals had been allowed to flood in.

This will be the guise under which martial law will be declared and people will be pulled out into the streets, homes will be searched and guns confiscated all in the name of finding these 72 soldiers of isis. People may resist but events are planned to cause more panic and make the public beg for it. Im not sure of the scale of this supposed event but this is all i have but take it for what it is. I trust the source and it sounds plausible with all that is going on. But this may end up being nothing at all.

You should also note: Apparently Joe Biden is involved in this somehow. I received a piece of information from someone on here that mentioned him recently that would also back up this claim but i cant release that info unless i get the go ahead and my source for this thread also mentioned him currently being involved in planning and making sure this is carried out correctly.

Regards Ukshep

Edited by ukshep
4 people like this

that makes as much sense as anything I've heard to date and fits the acronym I heard as well -

plus the motto  "mastering the human domain"

time to start digging holes and burying potatoes and such in the backyard?

Yep. 

time to start digging holes and burying potatoes and such in the backyard?

​May be. Potato Field in 3 2 1! Go

Its on now!! 

​I really hope not...I dont like how it all looks. If true then a shitstorm of epic proportions is coming.

I TOLD YOU THESE THINGS ALREADY!! NO ONE GOT THE MESSAGE!!! YOUD RATHER SLEY GODS TRUE CHILDREN!!!

Hopefully there will be a good crop this year - should I bury pennies with it to help supply proper copper for better growth, or would nails be better to discourage worms from eating them>

Hopefully there will be a good crop this year - should I bury pennies with it to help supply proper copper for better growth, or would nails be better to discourage worms from eating them>

​I would use nails tbh.

Note for thread: I also sent a pm to the person with the other info will update this thread if im allowed to share it.

Texans gonna bury their guns under a lead cover under piles of cow patties 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.