Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

RECORD NUMBER OF COPS CHARGED WITH KILLING PEOPLE IN 2015 — NOT A SINGLE OFFICER CONVICTED

13 posts in this topic

Although the number of cops charged with murder or manslaughter sharply spiked last year, not a single officer was convicted for these unjustified deaths. With less cops killed in the line of duty in 2015, the number of people killed by police increased yet again.
The accumulated number of people killed by police in the U.S. last year remains between 986 and 1,200, with The Guardian currently totaling 1,138 victims. Although many disagree on the exact number of fatalities caused by cops, most concur that 2015 saw an escalation in both the total of people killed by police and the number of officers charged with murder or manslaughter.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/record-number-of-cops-charged-with-killing-people-in-2015-not-a-single-officer-convicted_012016

I'm so sick of this killer Cop talk. People are not perfect. I agree that there are some bad cops in this country, but the amount good cops certainly outweigh the bad.

People need to stop and think about what police officers go through daily and why some of them go off the deep end and over react to situations.

Police have to deal with dangerous as well as heart breaking situations all day, every day.  They have to respond to calls where some guy  blew his head off committing suicide.  They show up to find a wife and kids doubled over screaming in disbelief.

They are on the scene of every horrible car accident. They assist while the fire department is cutting a baby out of a car seat knowing Mom is dead in the front seat.

They respond to fires, floods, tornado's and ever other natural disaster you can name.

They take calls for burglary, domestic disputes, drug over dose, barking dogs, rape, parents fighting at little league games, hostage situations, drunk drivers going the wrong way on the road, hit and run, a dog in a drain pipe, ...the list goes on and on.

Police officers see every ugly thing on the planet. When they respond to a call they have to go in on the defense because they don't know who is armed and who is not.

When they walk out the door every day, there is a chance they will not come back home alive. Why do they do this? Hell if I know, but I'm damn glad there are people in this world willing to put their lives on the line to serve and protect me!

Here's a little tid bit for you. The city of Chicago had 2939 shootings and 468 homicides last year.  Police responded to every one of those calls.  And how many of those shootings and homicides were perpetrated by police? According to Fox Chicago..7!

If my loved one was among the 7 killed by police would I be upset? Sure I would. You have to ask yourself, what was the person doing to get themselves shot and killed? I've yet to hear a story about police shooting some kid walking home from school on the sidewalk with their science project in hand.

We don't have a police shooting problem in this country. We have a breakdown of society. Kids without parents, drug abuse, poverty, mental illness, total disrespect for anyone or any thing including law and order.

Hey hey, ho ho, these killer cops have got to go. Good idea. Lets get rid of all the Police, let anarchy reign and see how well that works out.

Now I will step of my soap box!

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/57737277-story

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-police-violence-2015-met1-20160101-story.html

2 people like this

Police shouldn't have guns. Just clubs, like they do in the UK e.e Bet cha money it works >.> No way that can backfire. And as we all know, guns are evil so the less guns the less death. *cries*

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've compiled a very difficult to understand list of things that have kept me from getting shot at...well, by a police officer at least.

1. Obey the law

2. Don't point a real weapon, toy weapon or pretend weapon at a police officer.

3. Don't run from a police officer. Ever.

4. Be respectful (are there asshole cops out there?  Yep!  I'm still respectful when I ask them to please be respectful in return and you would be surprised how well it works) I have a line that I use that has worked almost everytime.

5. You can verbally object to a lawful order all you want, but the minute you get physical, you're likely to get shot, beat or tazed... maybe all of the above.  My grievanses can be handled in court where I will live to fight another day.  

Now, do I agree with everything that cops do?  Hell no!  Has there been an unsubstantiated killing by a police officer?  I'm sure there has been.  But if that is your passion you've got to put the work in and find some legit facts to stand on.  Hell, I'll stand with you.  

You could start with the guy in Arizona (?) that was forced to have his rectum examined because the officer thought he was clinching unnaturally.  Guy was a known drug offender... still doesn't give you the right.  And they found nothing.

You could start with the unions that protect officers to a fault.  Or the interdeparmental pressure for good cops not to turn in bad cops... though that would be next to impossible to prove.

But I'm with CGK, be careful what you wish for here.  

Edited by Walk Softly
1 person likes this

Great list Softly..5 simple steps on how not to get shot! I think parents should print out that list and give it to their kids.

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I've compiled a very difficult to understand list of things that have kept me from getting shot at...well, by a police officer at least.

1. Obey the law

2. Don't point a real weapon, toy weapon or pretend weapon at a police officer.

3. Don't run from a police officer. Ever.

4. Be respectful (are there asshole cops out there?  Yep!  I'm still respectful when I ask them to please be respectful in return and you would be surprised how well it works) I have a line that I use that has worked almost everytime.

5. You can verbally object to a lawful order all you want, but the minute you get physical, you're likely to get shot, beat or tazed... maybe all of the above.  My grievanses can be handled in court where I will live to fight another day.   

Great common sense list here.
I'm out of green for the day so here's a flower.

:heartflowers:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, CGK said:

Great list Softly..5 simple steps on how not to get shot! I think parents should print out that list and give it to their kids.

Ah, the public schools are already working on it.
It's sad the kids have be taught basic manors at school.

Bill Would Require Schools To Teach Students ‘Appropriate’ Way To Interact With Police

A new bill would force schools to teach students how they should interact with police officers. Under the proposed legislation, Bill A4130, part of the Social Studies curriculum for New Jersey schools would include a requirement to learn “instructions” for students to speak to police in the ways the State deemed “appropriate.”

The Social Studies Core Curriculum Content Standards would include “the role and responsibilities of a law enforcement official in providing for public safety” and “an individual’s responsibilities to comply with a directive from a law enforcement official.”

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/bill-would-require-schools-to-teach-students-appropriate-way-to-interact-with-police/

Cops teach 'commonsense' ways for teens to interact with police

Charles P. Wilson, a lieutenant with the Rhode Island College police, offered what he said were "commonsense" ways for teens to prevent situations with police officers from escalating into violence. He summed up his presentation by saying his talk was about "How not to be stupid just because you know how and and how to walk away from a battle you can afford to lose."

He told the teens to not swear at the police, not run and not to fight.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150511/NEWS/150519814

Wow Lucy! I guess that's a good thing because obviously parents are not doing their jobs. What a sad world we live in.

44 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Great common sense list here.
I'm out of green for the day so here's a flower.

:heartflowers:

I'll take it! 

Common sense my dick. Cops are bully's with guns end f***ing of. I was tazered sitting on a bench smoking a fag. The cop said I don't have to tell you why I am talking you to jail. The reason in court was stopping a police investigation.  I didn't do f*** all. 

I have seen cops let they drunk friend off driving. I have seen cops in court do people for speeding because the cop thinks! The person might be. That's right. Thinks your speeding. The cop was driving the other way down the road. Three guys still got done. 

i have been moved around jails with no charge because someone paid the cop to do it. 

It don't matter what the law is anymore. They make it up. If you think different you have not been out side. 

I taught my son "hands up, don't shoot". We then reversed the role, he took the toy gun, and yelled, "Hands up", I put em up quick and yelled, "Don't shoot!", he then unloaded the clip -.- I asked him why he shot me, my hands were up. He said, "I want to be a cop!" I couldn't help but laugh. He's already ahead of the game e.e

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I taught my son "hands up, don't shoot". We then reversed the role, he took the toy gun, and yelled, "Hands up", I put em up quick and yelled, "Don't shoot!", he then unloaded the clip -.- I asked him why he shot me, my hands were up. He said, "I want to be a cop!" I couldn't help but laugh. He's already ahead of the game e.e

Haha... my daughter shoots me every time.  Some of those nerf guns hurt, especially if you take one on the face! 

She's 4 and she is already getting good at clearing the house.  Slicing the pie in the corners and all!

Edited by Walk Softly
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.