Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

The Reason Why Trump Draws Huge Crowds

14 posts in this topic

Donald Trump's rallies are true political phenomenons, drawing the kind of crowds normally reserved for rock stars. But the reason why 10,000-20,000 people wait in line to see him isn't because they're hungry for a detailed policy speech by one of America's great thinkers.

Nor are they coming to see him, contrary to much speculation among the punditry, because they're so "angry." MSNBC's Jacob Soboroff interviewed Trump supporters at a recent rally but these 'great American patriots' couldn't even intelligently articulate why they're so enraged. One exasperated woman sighed, saying she's "Tired of all the lies we've been told... and I believe everything Donald Trump says..." I guess she missed the Politifact study illustrating that Trump tells the truth just 1% of the time.

http://us.wow.com/article/n3GSrD/8913718?s_pt=source7&s_chn=93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He draws crowds because people are sick of career politicians. At least we can vet Trump,  his life is an open book.

We currently have an foreign impostor in the Rainbow house that the mailman knows more about than the American people do.

What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/03/what_the_mailman_knows_about_ayers_and_obama.html

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Storm cat said:

Donald Trump's rallies are true political phenomenons, drawing the kind of crowds normally reserved for rock stars. But the reason why 10,000-20,000 people wait in line to see him isn't because they're hungry for a detailed policy speech by one of America's great thinkers.

Nor are they coming to see him, contrary to much speculation among the punditry, because they're so "angry." MSNBC's Jacob Soboroff interviewed Trump supporters at a recent rally but these 'great American patriots' couldn't even intelligently articulate why they're so enraged. One exasperated woman sighed, saying she's "Tired of all the lies we've been told... and I believe everything Donald Trump says..." I guess she missed the Politifact study illustrating that Trump tells the truth just 1% of the time.

http://us.wow.com/article/n3GSrD/8913718?s_pt=source7&s_chn=93

Hmmm. Coming from Polit"fact", well, not exactly unbiased ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Politifact covers both sides of the lying aisle BUT they are also in bed with Cox Enterprises, the media empire. So, grains of salt, people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com

1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

Hmmm. Coming from Polit"fact", well, not exactly unbiased ;-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Politifact covers both sides of the lying aisle BUT they are also in bed with Cox Enterprises, the media empire. So, grains of salt, people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com

 

Really? Usually when someone calls someone else inarticulate it's meant as an insult about their intelligence of education level. It sounded very like an insult worded so the perhaps "less mentally able" wouldn't quite catch, and know they had been insulted. ;-)

Granted, many Trump supporters might be that sort of person, but the article ending with an insult didn't seem very impartial, does it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw it stated as "People who have been subject to political correctness haven't changed their minds they have merely bitten their tongues...until now where another American dares to speak openly of what has been previously socially censored because of political correctness."

 

Trumps PR team has identified an area of social unrest to be exploited for political advantage that other candidates are not allowed to tread because of their alliances.

I hope people don't think political candidates do their own thinking, they employ PR people to do that for them. All they have to do is deliver a convincing speech.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Trumps PR team has identified an area of social unrest to be exploited for political advantage that other candidates are not allowed to tread because of their alliances.

Okay, now his campaign is making sense. Perhaps his agenda (and the end result) is the same but at least he's created a new approach. Little wonder then, that the GOP doesn't like him, he undermines every advantage they have and their 'alliances' control over their policies.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Really? Usually when someone calls someone else inarticulate it's meant as an insult about their intelligence of education level. It sounded very like an insult worded so the perhaps "less mentally able" wouldn't quite catch, and know they had been insulted. ;-)

Granted, many Trump supporters might be that sort of person, but the article ending with an insult didn't seem very impartial, does it?

 

I was rather agreeing with you in regards to the biased media which is mostly "trumped" up hogwash. Donald's last name is more like an illuminati inside joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I was rather agreeing with you in regards to the biased media which is mostly "trumped" up hogwash. Donald's last name is more like an illuminati inside joke.

lets say it is an inside joke..... So here is the definition! of the trump card.

a valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage.

^^ then we can take that at face value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frump is gaining an advantage... oops, T and F are close on my key board. sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

lets say it is an inside joke..... So here is the definition! of the trump card.

a valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage.

^^ then we can take that at face value.

:vFpL81r:

Trump is probably a shortened Americanized name that was originally Trumponopolus or Van DerTrump.

The matrix is an interesting enigma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North Korea just blew up a hydrogen bomb...Hummmm....Trump was right again.  Go to the 2:15 min mark in this video.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.