Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrochik

webbot stuff / clif's wujo - for whoever is interested...

7 posts in this topic

IDIRs are cancelled for this month - the last few have been pretty interesting, may do a synopsis, but yesterday, clif put up a new wujo and it was worth the listening time, I feel...

1 person likes this

IDIRs are cancelled for this month - the last few have been pretty interesting, may do a synopsis, but yesterday, clif put up a new wujo and it was worth the listening time, I feel...

Need that synopsis!! 

the little bloop theory is his answer to the big bang (which I have disbelieved for several years now) which goes kind of like this:

matter came into being due to a pulse that goes 22trillion times a second, and when it overlaps on itself, it created the first hydrogen atom (or proton maybe?) and as it continued it created more matter - matter creates it's own time and space and I hope you get your bandwidth to listen to it because I really suck at explaining clif's talks!

he went into reincarnation theory, at the end, as well - it was worth the time to listen - I really like clif, though..

the little bloop theory is his answer to the big bang (which I have disbelieved for several years now) which goes kind of like this:

matter came into being due to a pulse that goes 22trillion times a second, and when it overlaps on itself, it created the first hydrogen atom (or proton maybe?) and as it continued it created more matter - matter creates it's own time and space and I hope you get your bandwidth to listen to it because I really suck at explaining clif's talks!

he went into reincarnation theory, at the end, as well - it was worth the time to listen - I really like clif, though..

TY! :cheer:

​I haven't listened to it, so, I will ask about the highlighted section: A pulse of what? ...and in what?

:heart::heart::heart:

you will just have to listen to it...

I can't "paraphrase' clif...

wish I could!

:heart::heart::heart:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.