Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Tobacco Giants Eye Lucrative $50 Billion Marijuana Market

6 posts in this topic

Big tobacco is positioning itself to muscle into the growing marijuana business if the drug wins nationwide legal status, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.

Four states and the District of Columbia already have approved some level of legalization for possession of small amounts of marijuana, and 10 other states may have ballot measures in 2016 that give voters further opportunities to legalize possession.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/04/tobacco-giants-eye-lucrative-50-billion-marijuana-market/

1 person likes this

I want it legalized for growing. Not just possession. That means people still have to buy it, get licenses.. blah blah blah... and that is just money for the state. This is one of the most profitable wars ever waged on a noun! 

4 minutes ago, Storm cat said:

i would like a pound of premium bud please

lol remember that time you posted that article about the bales of salt water soaked weed that was found somewhere on the Ca coast (I think)? That was a whole lotta wasted fun right there. hahaha

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.