Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

If the Oregon Militiamen Were Muslim or Black, They'd Probably Be Dead By Now

6 posts in this topic

Extremism comes in different colors, ethnicities, beards and head coverings – which is why racial profiling cannot protect us from all extremist violence.

If, in a vacuum, I told you that a bearded man with his head covered had posted a video on social media calling on his followers to leave their homes with weapons, migrate to a new area, take over government property “as long as necessary” and use violence if confronted by law enforcement, you’d probably assume that I was talking about the latest propaganda video released by Isis, filmed in Iraq or Syria and intended to recruit violent Muslim extremists.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/if-oregon-militiamen-were-muslim-or-black-theyd-probably-be-dead-now

hmmmmm

1 minute ago, Storm cat said:

Extremism comes in different colors, ethnicities, beards and head coverings – which is why racial profiling cannot protect us from all extremist violence.

If, in a vacuum, I told you that a bearded man with his head covered had posted a video on social media calling on his followers to leave their homes with weapons, migrate to a new area, take over government property “as long as necessary” and use violence if confronted by law enforcement, you’d probably assume that I was talking about the latest propaganda video released by Isis, filmed in Iraq or Syria and intended to recruit violent Muslim extremists.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/if-oregon-militiamen-were-muslim-or-black-theyd-probably-be-dead-now

hmmmmm

Well, these guys doing this stuff are born here, raised here and are experienced in the ways of the Bureau of Land Management that has become a huge land grabber from the American people. And yeah, they'd probably be dead because their intent would be purely violent, they have no stake in this unless they're Muslim ranchers who have had grazing rights in the U.S.A. since the 1800's. And the dumbass who wrote that article actually knows how to spell Civil Liberties. rotflmao I guess he's never heard of a militia either. 

2 people like this

What? If these people were Muslim, they'd have lawyers lining up to fight for extra rights, monetary recompense as it's the "Islamaphobia" that dROVE them to this means of expression! Obama would be apologizing in person for all the sins the West has caused these poor, peaceful people.

:onfire:

You have to wonder in what universe white cattle ranchers are compared to black inner city protesters or Muslim refugees.

The shill universe! Read the MSM comments and twitter feed, they're out in full force while the official response from the feds is nonexistent.

1 person likes this

I believe the Obama administration wants nothing more than to stomp a mud hole in their asses... however, I see this as a sign they are frightened by the 3% in America.  Rightly so.  

16 hours ago, Storm cat said:

hmmmmm

No, I'd think you were talking about Eric Holder's college days.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.