Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michael garrison

You'd Better Know What These Rainbows Mean

40 posts in this topic

What was it, a month ago...maybe more....that The White House was adorned in the "rainbow" lights?  You know, if you do your own research....you'll find that Russia, China, Iran, Iraq and other Countries are also using the rainbow.  So why do all of these Countries use the rainbow?  You'd better know the following information, or else you'll just keep falling for the agenda of the Elite.

In your Father's Word, you are taught about the rainbow, and how it is a sign from your Father that He would NEVER flood the world again with water.  The rainbow is a Promise from your Father to never do this again.  And, like everything else that your Father gives/tells you, the Evil One tries to copy it.  And this is also true with the rainbow.

While Father has created the rainbow as a promise to never flood the world again, the Evil One (and his children) use this same rainbow as a promise to "flood the world with evil".  This is why you will see it (and have seen it) used to light The White House and other places of "authority" around the world. 

One of the first times this rainbow was used (in the music industry), was in the 1973 release of an album from Pink Floyd, an album titled "The Dark Side of the Moon".  On this album cover we see a "white" light going through the "Pyramid shaped Prism"and coming out the other side of this prism in the colors of the rainbow.  To better understand this album cover, you must know that the "White Lodge", the most powerful of ALL lodges, is the "white light" that allows for the creation of this rainbow (just as the white light from the Sun creates the rainbow after a rain storm). To put it in other words, the "white lodge" created the rainbow colors of ALL other secret societies.  Freemasonry is the Blue Lodge.  Royal Arch Freemasonry (4 degrees more than "typical" Freemasonry, is the Red Lodge).  The black Lodge is the ISIS Lodge of "black magic" and the Green Lodge has it's own meanings.  Each Secret Society has its own color, and all of these colors make a "rainbow", a rainbow which was created by the "white light lodge".  The Dark Side of the Moon is more than just coincidental, and it proves everything which is being spoken about.

Did you know that you can tell which Lodge  our Politicians belong to just by the ties/dresses they wear?  Trump ALWAYS wears red (The Red Lodge of the Royal Arch Freemasonry), and even Blue ties (the Freemasons are the Blue Lodge, and being a Royal Arch Freemason,  he is allowed to wear both colors, as well as the other colors of the other Lodges).

During the last Republican debate, ALL of the candidates wore red ties (Royal Arch Freemasonry), even Carly Fiorina, who wore a red dress.  One candidate wore a black tie, representing the Black Lodge.

Speaking of the Black Lodge, did you know that ISIS (which was created by the Freemasons, Shriners to be exact) is spelled "SSS" in the Greek language?  SSSSSSS is how a snake "speaks, but even more importantly, these letters from the Greek, "SSS", also have a numeric value of "666".  "S" is the 6th letter of the Greek alphabet and it has a number value of 6.  So, in short, while "666" IS the number of Satan, ISIS also has the number value of "666", proving that the Freemasons created ISIS as the "Devil's Army".

I was totally happy to see a post on this web site about how the Vatican created Islam.  While this is old news to me, it goes hand in hand with the above information, especially about how the church (participating with the freemasons) created the Muslim Brotherhood (ISIS-ISIL, Daesh, etc) in order to kill all True Jews and Christians.

Paul, of the New Testament, began a Saul.  Do  you know what Saul was doing before he was struck down on the road to Damascus, Syria?  Saul had orders from the church (yes, the same church of today) to kill all true Jews and Christians that he came across in his travels.  Nothing has changed since the time of Saul.  If you're a Christian or True Jew, they want you DEAD, which is why Muslims have "immigrated" to EVERY CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH, including America.

Are you a True Jew?  Here's how to know....are you a CAUCASION?  Well, Caucasions get their "name" from the fact that the 10 tribes, when scattered by Father, they went north over the Caucasis Mountains.  And...I might add....this is why the White Lodge has started a "campaign of hate" against the white folks, claiming that "white privledge" is a legitimate reason to kill all whites.

To put it more boldly...."white privledge" is just another way of saying "Kill all True Jews and Christians".  You see, father gave His children the rights to the resources of this earth, and it's the children of the evil one who take over these resources, and to kill the rightful heirs.

Speaking of rainbows, Father made ALL of His Children just like they are here on earth.  If you're black on earth, you're black in Heaven.  Same goes for white, brown and yellow and all the other colors.  Father made His very children in the colors of the rainbow, and He created them ALL, and He saw that they were GOOD, and worthy of His Love and Compassion.

(rainbows colors of satan: rainbow/push coalition, rainbow colors on the white house, rainbow colors on the kremlin, and so on)

These rainbows that are shown all around the world, on every "government building", prove that these so called "wars", and this so-called "hatred" against China, Russia, Iran, etc,. are nothing but a lie.  The fact remains that these countries are forcing WW III for the purpose of bringing in the New World Order.  But before this new world disorder takes place, the elite want to kill ALL True Jews and Christians.  EVERY leader of EVERY NATION IS A MEMEBR OF THE SECRET SOCIETIES (as proven by the rainbows).  They are ALL haters of Jews and Christians.

Arm yourselves with the most powerful weapon on earth.......put on the full gospel armor of your Father.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You have some good info, though maybe some links to reference material would be nice.

Re. Saul/Paul, he was indeed trying to wipe out Christianity, but not "true Jews". Most Christians were "true" at that time as well, especially when persecution started. And Paul was not sent by "the same church as today" but by the Sanhedrin, the Jewish ruling council. The fake church really didn't exist until Constantine, though the roots of it began as soon as the apostles died... which is after the time of Paul.

Also, not all Caucasians are "true Jews", nor are there "lost tribes".

Edited by Challenger
1 person likes this

The colors of the secret societies go even deeper than what I have mentioned.  If you care to listen to the truth, then know this, the American Flag has the three colors of the three most powerful secret societies that control this country as well as this entire earth.  The Red, White and Blue represent the most powerful of the satanic societies.  In order of power it would look like this: White (the White Lodge is thee most powerful on earth), Red (Royal Arch Freemasonry) and Blue ("Typical" Three Degree Masonry).  The White Lodge rules the world, with the help of the Red Lodge (ALL of Royal Arch Freemasons are Politicians, Judges, Bankers, Lawyers, etc), while the Blue Lodge (Freemasonry) rules and controls EVERY town/city in America.

(I love my flag.  as an ex-marine I gave 4 years of my life in defending Her and what She represents to me.  I will ALWAYS love the American flag, but not for the same reasons that the elite love this flag.  to them, the American flag is a flag of "ownership and control" by the secret societies.  to me, this beautiful flag represents truth (even though there is no truth) justice (even though is no justice), and the American Way (even though it's becoming a Muslim Country).

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Good food for thought here.

@Challenger - I admire your biblical knowledge!  Keep it up!

:hug:

It's believed that the red tie is a power tie so naturally donned by politicians throughout history. However, it's been adopted by different groups.

The British physician and psychologist Havelock Ellis, in fact, wrote in 1915 of a very much different symbolism:

"Male prostitutes who walk the streets of Philadelphia and New York almost invariably wear red neckties. It is the badge of all their tribe.

http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-accessories/a8843/why-politicians-wear-red-ties-110310/

The Knights Templar wore a red cross through the crusades.

The American Red Cross.....well they had humble beginnings anyway.

Color has influence....proven in psychology and physiology so the adoption of color in logos, crests, organizations, etc. is pretty much a given. However, a red tie assigned to freemasonry is rather a broad brush even with former red crosses.

Welcome to COP!

Interesting.
There is no doubt white genocide is occurring.
Various government leaders are now openly admitting it.
Although it seems to be mainly Jews who are forcefully pushing this on western nations.

German politician Gregor Gysi calls native Germans "Nazis" and their extinction "fortunate"

Germany currently has the lowest birth rate of the world, ranking in at 0.9 to 1.1 for the native population. This means they are soon to be a minority and, if trends do not change, are destined for extinction.

In this video, released on his Facebook page regarding the protest "Live better without the Nazis" he tells Germans they are responsible for the refugee's well-being "because of their history between 1933-1945". He goes on to urge other European countries to accept more refugees and make immigration & asylum easier. Germany is expected to take in 500,000 "refugees" this year, although this number will likely rise.

Finally, he calls the native Germans "Nazis", ridicules them for having a birthrate below replacement level and is visibly happy about their extinction as he seems to have trouble suppressing his smile and joy.

He makes further remarks that Germany is dependent on immigration as the native population is dying too fast.

From an outside perspective, this self-hatred of voters in Germany may seem absurd, but as a German myself I will try to explain:

Firstly, he is Jewish, so he does not identify as a German (or the declining native population he mentions). This enables him to ridicule the death of another people that is not his own.

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Interesting.
There is no doubt white genocide is occurring.
Various government leaders are now openly admitting it.
Although it seems to be mainly Jews who are forcefully pushing this on western nations.

Firstly, he is Jewish, so he does not identify as a German (or the declining native population he mentions). This enables him to ridicule the death of another people that is not his own.

Here again we have the Dialectic at work: "it's the Jews". Any time someone's ethnicity or nationality is cited as a reason to place blame, the Dialectic is being used successfully. One might then ask why I single out islam as deserving blame, but I would reply that islam is an ideology, not a race or nationality, and an ideology that expressly states its goal to subvert and dominate the world. I oppose it for similar reasons that I oppose marxism/collectivism.

1 person likes this

I respect the opinions of everyone.  I will say that while I, too, desire links and proof of what is being said, it is not a requirement simply because if a lie is told, then there will be lies to back it up, especially if you follow the links that the author provides.  I ALWAYS do my OWN research on a questionable topic.

The colors used by the different Lodges are NOT my opinion, they are fact.  And this may just be the only time that I give a reference to the source of this information, but that's only because I'm sure that the book which gave me this knowledge is not available on-line.  "The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies"...by John Michael Greer (?) is the source for finding out the "color codes" to the different secret societies.  Just like the album by Pink Floyd, the people were too asleep to "see" the "colors" and to "hear" the symbolism.  I must also be clear that people who are NOT members of a secret society may also wear these colors.  Colors of ties is one of the most unrecognized "signals/messages" of the secret societies, especially by people who are non-members.

I absolutely love Pink Floyd and the music they create.  They are true artists.  And the one thing I love the most about them is the fact that they don't try to push the "agenda's" of their Lodges on everyone else, like Bono from U-2 does.

The "lost tribes" are not lost by Father.  But they ARE lost by the "people", or individuals, who are so stupid due to their Preachers, that they know not from whence they came.

I know that we've all been taught about the 12 tribes of Israel. but actually there are 14.  You have the 12 spoken of in the Bible, then you must add the Tribe of Levi (the Priests Tribe) who were NOT counted amongst the 12 (that makes 13).....and then you can go one step further, with the Kenite Tribe (Kenite=Offspring of Cain, Offspring of Satan) who run the world (the White Lodge).  Satan "planted" this Kenite tribe amongst Father's children a long, long time ago, and these people have been giving the True Jews a bad name ever since.

Fact is, before Jerusalem became the property of the Tribes as they came from Egypt, and after 40 years of wandering in the dessert  (40=probation in Biblical numerics) this City Jerusalem was called Jebus, and was inhabited by "giants", the offspring of the fallen angels who left their habitation in Heaven and came to earth to seduce the women.  David, before he became king, and at 16 years old, slew Goliath, one of the last remaining giants. (research: skeletal remains of giants)  The skeletal remains of one of these giants (15 feet tall) was just reported a day or two ago.  If I remember correctly, it was found in Australia, but don't take my word on that info.

Not all Jews are Father's children.  Some of them are called Jews simply because they "live" in that area.  Just like Obama is called American, even though he grew up in Kenya.

Revelations Chapters 2;8 and 3;8,  "those who claim to be Jews but are actually of the Synagogue of Satan". (or words to that affect).

(all true knowledge comes from Father, just like all True Jews come from Him)

God Bless each and every one of you!!!!!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Here again we have the Dialectic at work: "it's the Jews". Any time someone's ethnicity or nationality is cited as a reason to place blame, the Dialectic is being used successfully. One might then ask why I single out islam as deserving blame, but I would reply that islam is an ideology, not a race or nationality, and an ideology that expressly states its goal to subvert and dominate the world. I oppose it for similar reasons that I oppose marxism/collectivism.

I'm unclear if Jews are a race or a religion or both.
Some say Jewish people are white and others say they're not.
I've heard that, like Islam, anyone can convert and be a true Jew.
So I'm not intentionally going after any one race or ethnicity of people.
It's true that Jews are in positions of power in many western nations.
It's also true that all western nations, except Israel, are being flooded with immigrants.
One may say it's Satanists who are responsible for this but anyone can also be a Satanists.

4 minutes ago, michael garrison said:

I respect the opinions of everyone.  I will say that while I, too, desire links and proof of what is being said, it is not a requirement simply because if a lie is told, then there will be lies to back it up, especially if you follow the links that the author provides.  I ALWAYS do my OWN research on a questionable topic.

The colors used by the different Lodges are NOT my opinion, they are fact.  And this may just be the only time that I give a reference to the source of this information, but that's only because I'm sure that the book which gave me this knowledge is not available on-line.  "The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies"...by John Michael Greer (?) is the source for finding out the "color codes" to the different secret societies.  Just like the album by Pink Floyd, the people were too asleep to "see" the "colors" and to "hear" the symbolism.  I must also be clear that people who are NOT members of a secret society may also wear these colors.  Colors of ties is one of the most unrecognized "signals/messages" of the secret societies, especially by people who are non-members.

I absolutely love Pink Floyd and the music they create.  They are true artists.  And the one thing I love the most about them is the fact that they don't try to push the "agenda's" of their Lodges on everyone else, like Bono from U-2 does.

The "lost tribes" are not lost by Father.  But they ARE lost by the "people", or individuals, who are so stupid due to their Preachers, that they know not from whence they came.

I know that we've all been taught about the 12 tribes of Israel. but actually there are 14.  You have the 12 spoken of in the Bible, then you must add the Tribe of Levi (the Priests Tribe) who were NOT counted amongst the 12 (that makes 13).....and then you can go one step further, with the Kenite Tribe (Kenite=Offspring of Cain, Offspring of Satan) who run the world (the White Lodge).  Satan "planted" this Kenite tribe amongst Father's children a long, long time ago, and these people have been giving the True Jews a bad name ever since.

Fact is, before Jerusalem became the property of the Tribes as they came from Egypt, and after 40 years of wandering in the dessert  (40=probation in Biblical numerics) this City Jerusalem was called Jebus, and was inhabited by "giants", the offspring of the fallen angels who left their habitation in Heaven and came to earth to seduce the women.  David, before he became king, and at 16 years old, slew Goliath, one of the last remaining giants. (research: skeletal remains of giants)  The skeletal remains of one of these giants (15 feet tall) was just reported a day or two ago.  If I remember correctly, it was found in Australia, but don't take my word on that info.

Not all Jews are Father's children.  Some of them are called Jews simply because they "live" in that area.  Just like Obama is called American, even though he grew up in Kenya.

Revelations Chapters 2;8 and 3;8,  "those who claim to be Jews but are actually of the Synagogue of Satan". (or words to that affect).

(all true knowledge comes from Father, just like all True Jews come from Him)

God Bless each and every one of you!!!!!

Thanks for the book name, I'll try and find out more.

As for the tribes of Israel, the Bible only speaks of twelve, even if the names change (e.g. in Revelation). If a tribe is not part of the list of twelve, it isn't being considered significant by God.

As for the Kenites, I totally reject the "serpent seed" theory. Scripture states explicitly that Cain's father was Adam, not Satan, and noplace in scripture cites Satan himself as the father of any line of people. The "seed of the serpent" spoken of by God in Eden refers to the eventual "son of perdition", a human possessed by Satan. We can also cite as hybrid humans the offspring of the fallen angels and humans mentioned in Genesis just before the Flood, but Satan was not one of those or he'd have been named.

As for who gives true Jews a bad name, it's the Jews themselves, not some hybrid tribe or fake. God himself states in scripture that the Jews were not chosen for their good qualities, but just the opposite (see my Bible Thumper thread in the off-topic area), so that God would get credit for anything they accomplished. However, they kept failing at this charge, and have been punished off and on throughout history. The fake Jews mentioned in Revelation are not identified except that they worship Satan, not that they descend from a Satanic line.

As for the city of Jerusalem, it was originally called Salem ("peace"), not Jebus, and was never inhabited by giants.

May God bless you as well, and please consider that some of the information you have esp. concerning the Bible may be in error.

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm unclear if Jews are a race or a religion or both.
Some say Jewish people are white and others say they're not.
I've heard that, like Islam, anyone can convert and be a true Jew.
So I'm not intentionally going after any one race or ethnicity of people.
It's true that Jews are in positions of power in many western nations.
It's also true that all western nations, except Israel, are being flooded with immigrants.
One may say it's Satanists who are responsible for this but anyone can also be a Satanists.

In Biblical terms, the Jews are descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel. Yes, foreigners could become Jews. But when you make a point of singling out Jewishness in a comment about evil people, the implication is clear: it's the Jews, even if it's unknown whether they descend from the line through Israel or practice the religion. You continue to imply the guilt of Jews by mentioning their having positions of power, and that Israel's not being flooded with immigrants. But Israel is a middle eastern nation, not a western one, and is no more western than Japan or Russia, who also are not being flooded with "refujihadists". To blame Israel or Jews for this is clearly blaming an ethnicity or nationality.

Yes, anyone can be a Satanist, so it is Satanists who should be blamed, not where they come from.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.