Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrochik

Fukushima updates... (yawn) - ELE or non-event?

17 posts in this topic

something went terribly wrong with your post on my computer - it went "vertical" so to speak...

:S

I really can't bear to look at it - I did see sea lions at La Jolla not too long ago, and in SLO they are still there, it appears

Japan didnt want to play the game, so a nuke was dropped from our own navy ship, setting of the event.

Japan didnt want to play the game, so a nuke was dropped from our own navy ship, setting of the event.

​I think Jim Stone has a similar theory, I can't remember it exactly

I'll have to see who Stone is. I'm new to this social media game. Never played before, afraid im not very good at it. I need to get a computer while theres still a little time left to play.

No theory though.

This stupid phone doesnt let me do what i really need to.

Edited by Paw-Piper

I really can't bear to look at it - I did see sea lions at La Jolla not too long ago, and in SLO they are still there, it appears

Horrifying Mutations!! :damned:

Snip:

This report includes classified photos and the schematics for Fukushima, as well as the ORIGINAL seismic records to support it's claims.

They are,

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect at reactor 3 after March 14 is lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is Building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. Fuel rods only contain 20 percent fissionable material, and therefore could not have produced the "prompt criticality" in the fuel pools Arnie Gundersen, "The most qualified nuclear engineer in the world" has spoken of. This report includes a background investigation of Arnie Gundersen which proves he is a fraud who is hiding how big the disaster at Fukushima is. He is making statements which defy the laws of physics, and hide what really happened at Fukushima because if it became widely known serious questions would be asked. When have you heard Gundersen talk about a totally missing reactor? SOMETHING had to cause #3 to vanish. It weighed over a million pounds, where did it go?

Reactor 4's dome was removed for defueling. Drone photos prove it. This dispels the rumors surrounding unit 4's explosion. Some people have said that this reactor was secretly in operation to enrich plutonium. This photo proves it was disassembled for shroud replacement as stated. Tepco is going out of it's way trying to explain the explosions, especially at reactor 4 because they did indeed occur, so an explanation is needed. As a result they are giving reasons that cannot happen just to say something. They need to see this post and get the Arava perspective(Arava is a district surrounding Dimona). 

GOD BLESS THE WATCHMAN!!!

JIM STONE.

BLOW YOUR TRUMPET WITH NO UNCERTAIN SOUND!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.